Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? megaampharoas
  • What timezone do you live in? central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no If so, were you dropped from it?
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cucumber_Man
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no If so, were you dropped from it?
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

Unfortunately I've had to scoop vs @Coolpilot after setting a time then bailing on him midway. Totally my bad, after winning the first match too :v

2-1 to his good self.

Unfortunately I've had to scoop vs @Coolpilot after setting a time then bailing on him midway. Totally my bad, after winning the first match too :v

2-1 to his good self.
S'ok! I know the joys of family. ;)
At least I actually had a decent opening after the mulligan in Game 2, unlike Game 1, so I'm at least a little satisfied. Also, thanks for the deck idea! I never thought to use those Klefki that way - useful to know! Also, for inadvertently reminding me that Mew EX is legal again, cause of the super-duper-awesome box set, so I'm doubly looking forward to that coming in now!

Good luck next month, and may the best player win! Or to be more precise, may the luckiest player not lose to PTCGO Syndrome. :D

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Nephalite
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Not yet
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES

Moist Socks beat _abrams_ 2-0 around 11pm eastern. Man the matchup was in your favour but your luck wasn't good :(
I'm so sorry about that :'(

I lost vs Padiewaka, drew a 4 vespiquen hand game 1 and then game 3 I dead drew with a bunch of vs seekers and special charges in hand. Sigh :( - there goes all those wins vs mega scizors. GG and congrats on top 4!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ShadySjin
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time Zone (UTC-6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate (And, consequently, I was not dropped)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absolutely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? LBelleBird
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absolutely
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yup!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? jolie08
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate in last months event.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? seldonthegreat
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate in last month's tournament.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did not make any forum posts last month.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will make at least two, if not more, forum posts this month.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? My email address is up-to-date.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Back