Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Oswalt1026 defeated @jbcheshire 2-0. Games were played between 7-7:30 pm EST. Good games to you man, sorry that you drew dead both games. It was a pleasuring chatting though!

Hello there!

I manage to defeat ironcladmerc 2-1! Thanks for the great games!! :)

The games were played at the following times displayed in PDT today:

G1 - 7:57 - 8:08 PM
G2 - 8:09 - 8:15 PM
G3 - 8:16 - 8:32 PM

Week Three

@Master_Z vs. @Trixss

Played between 2:15 - 2:35PM EST on Saturday, August 20.

@Master_Z won 2-0.

Opponent encountered a glitch where Doom Desire Jirachi didn't work correctly. Its Doom Desire attack had no effect on Trevenant BREAK when it should have KO'd it. Game wasn't significantly effected because another Trevenant BREAK was promoted and opponent conceded due to bad hand from N and Item lock. Mods should take note of this bug and adjust matches accordingly.

D-Babs in 2 games over lukkul

Match times between 11:15AM-12:00PM PST Saturday

Game 1: D-Babs
Game 2: D-Babs

Rough matchup for you but well played. Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Matches yet to report:
@Coolpilot vs @Andrew Lostaunau

I think there's still ~24 hours left (well, not a full 24 hours) so make sure you report! If the round was meant to end this morning then have a 24 hour extension, since I didn't bug people to respond 24 hours before deadline like I should have done. :x
I had sent a message to @homeofmew about not receiving a reply from my opponent for the round as the OP instructed - should I have sent it to you instead?

I beat ZoopidZut 2-0, games played at 10:00 PM EDT

Also @homeofmew @Celever - the points system is still not fixed/updated. The system was fixed last tourney to reflect points in real life tourneys (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie). It looks like the system accidentally reverted at the start of this tourney (currently only giving 1 point for a win and 0.5 for a tie)

Back