Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Pokemon10580089
    • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time or GMT-8
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes I did play and no I was not dropped.
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? Central Time (Chicago, IL)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Machamp-101
  • Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes! And lost first round and thought it was single elimination so didn't bother to look. But now I know!
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and Yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No and yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :/
And my email is up to date !

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Zigazoonmoon618
  • What timezone do you live in?EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No i jist recently registered
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes sirs! ;)
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Raigetsu
  • What timezone do you live in? Eatern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I've made several posts last month
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I need to if I want to trade for cards :p

• What is your PTCGO screen name? MrKSTER
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?I've made several posts last month
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure why not its always fun to discuss competetive pokemon

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-1_10-23-41.png
    upload_2016-5-1_10-23-41.png
    95 bytes · Views: 3
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? benballad
  • What timezone do you live in? est
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? SprayAnPray
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +9:30
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Only 1, but I just recently joined
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -4 (ADT)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I commented at least twice, does that count?
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will certainly try!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? bowlinkev
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Not last month but previous months and no not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
blaineisthebest
  • What timezone do you live in?
EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
I did, and am currently in it
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
I believe so, not 100% sure
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
I will definitely try to remember!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes, although I check it rarely
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
Nope, just standard

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
wojtekb86
  • What timezone do you live in?
EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
I did, and am currently in it
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
I probably will
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

grantm2001
EDT
Yes was not dropped
I think so
Sure
Yes up to date
Not premium
On phone can't copy paste those easily

• What is your PTCGO screen name? sasdghjkhjk
  • What timezone do you live in? Kyiv (UTC/GMT+3)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, I never participated
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mewpoots
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I don't think I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I plan on it.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? BJisaPokemon
  • What timezone do you live in? “Central time .”
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes; no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? PMJ1234567890
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).” UTC-6
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes

@Upos and @Stefen Brink have been given a tie. I looked at the logs and found that both of them are equally at fault. Thank you to everyone else for getting the battles done!
Round 6
drOJ2it.png
I apologise for the delay. The deadline for this round is 6 days from the time of this post.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ironcladmerc
  • What timezone do you live in? EST (GMT -4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I was not dropped.

1. Scourge188
2. Central timezone
3. I participated in last month's tournament and no I was not dropped.
4. I made 2 discussion posts
5. I promise to make at least 2 posts
6. My email address is up to date
7. Not a premium member

Back