Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO username? i1lucky777
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I didn't I didn't compete
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I didn't participate but I have made two posts this month
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) This is my first tournament and I will agree to make at least two discussion posts over the next month
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • After the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM. Your deck lists will be kept strictly confidential until the tournament is over. Well that's just spiffy.

• What timezone do you live in? CST
  • What is your PTCGO username? SMP88
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? January. There was a misunderstanding in who my opponent was that led to me being dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Didn't participate in Feb.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? N/A
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What timezone do you live in? cst
What is your PTCGO username? peaches222
Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? yes
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?no
Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.)
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• My time zone is EST (UTC -5:00)
  • My PTCGO username is Legendkiller13.
  • I participated in January's tournament and did not drop from it.
  • I did not participate in the February tournament.
  • No, this is not my first tournament
  • No, I am not a premium member.

• What timezone do you live in? PST (UTC -8)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Qwertyd1993
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Still playing in February Tournament. Did not sign up for January.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Still am. I posted a list in the deck garage and have made lots of posts replying and discussing the list.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Nope.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

1. EST
2. grantm2001
3. Both, did not drop in either.
4. Yes and idk.
5. Not first tournament.
6. not premium

• What timezone do you live in? EST
    • What is your PTCGO user name: fatbubba147
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes, no.
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, yes.
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? N/A
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What timezone do you live in? GMT +1 Central European Time
  • What is your PTCGO username? Serpentifiic
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Nope, did not.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not, sadly.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? It is my first tournament. And yeah, sure. Not like I'm here only for the tourneys.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What timezone do you live in?
    • Eastern Time (UTC-5)
    • What is your PTCGO username?
    • TeamPoliswag
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
    • Did not participate
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
    • Did not participate in last month's tournament
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
    • I already do!
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    • Yes

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO username? EspeonROX
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Played in both, didn't drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did, and I did.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Dude I been here for like ever of course.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nah
EDIT: I'll send my decklist when I get back to campus (I'm out-of-state) where wifi is good and I can access PTCGO. Hotel wifi is baaaad

Last edited:
  • What timezone do you live in? London GMT
  • What is your PTCGO username? TeamOmnipoke
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Participated in both, dropped from neither
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I've posted at least twice in the past month
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tournament but I will do, especially as we're getting more and more new cards!!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I'm not

Ohh I want in.

• What timezone do you live in? GMT
  • What is your PTCGO username? Yoggington
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Both and nope.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes & yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? n/a
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yeppers

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone (in New York)
    • What is your PTCGO username? mdolan2
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Did not participate
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Did not participate
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and Yes

• What timezone do you live in? GMT-6
  • What is your PTCGO username? PMJ1234567890
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No, I think I posted twice.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What timezone do you live in? UTC-6
  • What is your PTCGO username? rotomboyz
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) sure!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone (EST)
  • What is your PTCGO username? KeldeoDash
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I participated in January's tournament and played to the last round. I was not dropped. I did not participate in February's tournament due to conflicts with vacation plans and Regionals.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No I didn't, see above. I did make two discussion posts in that time frame, however.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament, though I do plan to make at least two discussion posts.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am a Premium member.
I'll submit a deck list this weekend after I decide on one.

Last edited:
  • What timezone do you live in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Byakuya87
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, this is my first Tournament and Yes will post.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not Yet, fairly new.

• What timezone do you live in? PST
    • What is your PTCGO username? AbsolutelyEevee
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Participated in Jan, did not get dropped
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, but I made at least 2 posts
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Does not apply, but yes I can make 2.

• What timezone do you live in? Pacific: PST
  • What is your PTCGO username? Materious
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes, did not drop out
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, and yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in?
  • CST
  • What is your PTCGO username?
  • cash9413
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
  • No, no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
  • No, I did not
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
  • Yes, and sure
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • No

Back