Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Played matches vs @My Little Keldeo from 9:50am PDT to 10:33pm PDT

Round 1: My little keldeo
Round 2: Trixss
Round 3: Trixss

Game winner: Trixss

Unfortunate lysandre bug won me the game, sorry about the bug goodluck on regionals buddy.

Announcement: I know about the multiple good and bad bugs with volcanion ex.
It will not be banned. However if you do something you aren't usually able to do and it's game changing
please let me know asap. Game Changing as if you have 1 more turn you would have won not, well they had 1 prize left ectect.

Lysandre'd a shaymin and it removed my volcanion exhaust so I was able to attack when I wasnt, Didnt know of this issue during the match though.

Wait that seems like a pretty critical bug, especially if that was the final KO for the win...

@homeofmew - did I not get paired for round 2?

EDIT: Oh ok I see I have a Bye but it wasn't recorded as a Win for some reason (still 0-1-0)

Last edited:
Has a Challonge link been posted to check rankings and the like? I feel that should be edited into the first post or be made readily available.

I lost vs Salmo 2-1. Well played by Salmo as always. Games 1 (I never took a ko) and 3 I couldnt find parts to start clicking until mid game :( - ah well

Just finished my round 2 Match.
Strange wins 2-1 against theprp30. Match happened october 11, between 6:53 and 7:40 pm (GMT-3)
A very awkward setup on my part for game 2, followed by the extreme opposite on game 3.
But overall, some very good games.

xerneos beat twixz 2-1
first battle leaned towards me. second battle leaned towards him. third battle ended up being a battle of energy. And then unfortunately twixz lost connection :/
good set!
1st match: xerneos
2nd match: twixz
3rd match: xerneos auto win

Last edited:
Back