Wingull, Pelipper from ‘Snow Hazard’!

This Pelipper is the type of card I want to see more of - in fact, this might be my favourite designed card of the Scarlet and Violet era so far. A nice on-play effect that is both thematic with the Pokémon and allows skill-based decision making. I don't understand why more cards are not printed with similarly useful abilities to encourage more varied gameplay.

could have been decent in the scoop up net guru/excadrill era. It would have taken up a similar role to cellestial storm Delcatty. But it would have been better as it would also give early game consistency.

Today? no. this wont see any succesful play without any specific card is released.

peliper should have had free retreat or an attack that would draw up to 8 cards in hand.

Nice replacement for eldegoss V. But may be a bit redundant since we already have banette and meowstic. Its nice that you get to choose, I guess, but i may still go for lumineon v with banette since it frees up a bench spot. ?️?

I like these kinds of abilities. the problem is that cards like this (and others, such as Granbull and Gorebyss,) is that they never have any usefull second atributes and become way to one-noted cards
This Pelipper is the type of card I want to see more of - in fact, this might be my favourite designed card of the Scarlet and Violet era so far. A nice on-play effect that is both thematic with the Pokémon and allows skill-based decision making. I don't understand why more cards are not printed with similarly useful abilities to encourage more varied gameplay.

Reactions: Nos
Tapu Lele GX on a Stage 1. A fine bench-sitter for beginners, definitely too slow and fat for competitive.
I don't understand why more cards are not printed with similarly useful abilities to encourage more varied gameplay.
Having dud Pokemon filling your bench for the benefit of better Solitare is the opposite of varied gameplay.

I like these kinds of abilities. the problem is that cards like this (and others, such as Granbull and Gorebyss,) is that they never have any usefull second atributes and become way to one-noted cards
It seems so rare nowadays to even have ultra rares with multiple good attributes. If they just made Pelipper's attack cheaper and/or gave it some kind of beneficial component like card draw or a whirlwind type effect it could've been more interesting. As of now it's a really big commitment for a one time effect on something that is such massive Boss's Orders bait with that 2 retreat cost.

I can't even read this site anymore because of all the ridiculous ads. I get you need to make your money to keep the site going but this has got to be the most ridiculous site I have ever been too with all the ads plastered all over. It looks like a race car with all the ads.

QFT

I can't even read this site anymore because of all the ridiculous ads. I get you need to make your money to keep the site going but this has got to be the most ridiculous site I have ever been too with all the ads plastered all over. It looks like a race car with all the ads.
You've never heard of ad block?

Hot take: Once Lumi rotates. I don't even want them to make another Edlegoss and Lumi for awhile. I want this Pelipper to be the face of supporter search for the entirety of Scarlett and Violet

Back