BW/BW2 Will we have Contests in Pokemon Black and White?

Shall we have a Contest in Isshu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZouX

Aspiring Trainer
Will we have contests in Pokemon Black and White like in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum? I would, but it would be nice if they would change it up a bit. What do you think?

Snorlax FTW said:
We have no evidence to go off so there is nothing really to discuss here. ;P

This^
Contest are annoying. They were great in RSE, but DPPt decided to dress up your pokemon and make em' dance. And the anime made it look even worse. "Lucario use Aura Sphere, then smash it" Sparks fly everywhere Crowd: AHHHH The anime made it look horrible.

TheDarkLucario said:
This^
Contest are annoying. They were great in RSE, but DPPt decided to dress up your pokemon and make em' dance. And the anime made it look even worse. "Lucario use Aura Sphere, then smash it" Sparks fly everywhere Crowd: AHHHH The anime made it look horrible.
With you all the way, if the contests don't suck (R/S/E) sure I'd love them but if they do (D/P/P) screw it.

superfoof said:
With you all the way, if the contests don't suck (R/S/E) sure I'd love them but if they do (D/P/P) screw it.
Honestly I don't mind them being in there as long as they improve on them so yes pretty much what you guys said. Also if they find something cool to replace contests like that bawwa tournament in the movie preview it would be great. Or put Pokeathlon in there, I loved the pokeathlon in HG/SS.

it'd be cool if it was like in the anime.no dressing up your pokemon please! just showing off your pokemon and then battling.

The only way I would even want contests to come back is if they drop the dress-up/dancing, and add battles to replace them.

RE: Will we have Contests in Pokémon Black and White?

^I agree if they replace the dress-up/dancing in the contests with battles my friends and I would do the contests more both by ourselves or with each other.

RE: Will we have Contests in Pokémon Black and White?

Give the option of competing in a Grand Festival! (After getting 5 ribbions)
I think it would inprove the Contests, but thats just my opinion!

Yes but I hope they're more in depth.....and kinda like a tournament where you take part in elimination rounds.

There should also be special battles (like in the anime) where the focus is not just on beating your opponent but lining up good attack combos and basically doing it in style.

Also you should have contest rivals that show up a lot during contests (they could make a side story out of it)

I think contests have potential to be great.

I think it would be cool if one of your rivals were one of the coorondinators from one of the season but like it differs each version who is your rival. I would want to be Drew's rival from the Hoen Season. :)

tyking16 said:
The only way I would even want contests to come back is if they drop the dress-up/dancing, and add battles to replace them.

thats what i was thinking!!!

hopefully black and white can make thoe awesome contests like in the anime. double contests would be cool too.

I personally loved Pokemon contest in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions. However in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, with dress-up and dancing, it ruined the joy of Pokemon contest. I hope in Pokemon Black and White, there would be a contest battle, just like in anime. I always wanted to battle Pokemon coordinator in-game. It would be extremely awesome if there's a coordinator rival in Pokemon Black and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back