BW/BW2 Will Victory Road Return In BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering about Victory Road Will there be one in bw or something similiar to that

wright any comments/suggestings below:)

How many threads have you made? Also i think there should be an actual road not a a big annoying victory cave that it takes you 5 hours to get out of.

Glory Forest is the new victory road, i hope. But an actual road sounds good.

On the new Isshu map, Before this castle looking thing (what i believe to be the pokemon league) I saw a bridge leading to a series of caves, maybe thats the victory road?

omzebra said:
On the new Isshu map, Before this castle looking thing (what i believe to be the pokemon league) I saw a bridge leading to a series of caves, maybe thats the victory road?

hmm looks more like ruins to me;) but good bet

If there is, I hope it's going to be like RBY. Those games had the best Victory Road. The Johto one was a joke.

I'd like to see something different than a cave....

Maybe a jungle that has a mixture of enviornements. A grassy jungle area and then a small cave area and than maybe a river/lake that needs to be crossed. Something that's outdoors mostly and not inside a cave.

Zalman said:
If there is, I hope it's going to be like RBY. Those games had the best Victory Road. The Johto one was a joke.

I concur. Hoenstly I would rather have the new Victory Road by much bigger. It takes about 10 minutes to go through the whole thing, and usually most people can get through it in 1-2 tries. Make it harder. I say extend the "Road" and involve a forest. The victory road could satart off in a forest and then proceed into a cave.
I guess you could say I want a bit more depth.

Not to worry though, there will be a victory road. Always has been, always will.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Zalman said:

I concur. Hoenstly I would rather have the new Victory Road by much bigger. It takes about 10 minutes to go through the whole thing, and usually most people can get through it in 1-2 tries. Make it harder. I say extend the "Road" and involve a forest. The victory road could satart off in a forest and then proceed into a cave.
I guess you could say I want a bit more depth.

Not to worry though, there will be a victory road. Always has been, always will.

That makes me think. You're checked by that clerk, for all eight badges? Why don't they spread that out milk it, if you will. Say have 8 different people spread out asking you to show you're worthy by presenting you're badge then completing the challenge they set you. It could be a battle, a quiz or a treasure hunt or something. In the games the whole Elite Four and Champion thing is too straight forward, it needs to have more format - rather than you just sweeping through a regal-looking building with your team.

But yeah, I do think and hope it'll return. It's one of the last things you do before you complete the main story arc. It should be made ore fun that it has been before, rewarding perhaps?

Off Topic, but fun - introduce Double/Triple battles into the E4, or the Victory Road Gauntlet I just mentioned?

Dizzard said:

Maybe a jungle that has a mixture of enviornements. A grassy jungle area and then a small cave area and than maybe a river/lake that needs to be crossed. Something that's outdoors mostly and not inside a cave.

A jungle area would be sweet! I'm tired of all of the boring caves. A jungle would make Victory Road interesting for once.

Whether it's a jungle, cave, or actual road, I hope it is harder than hg/ss.

Double battles in the e4 would be awesome. But only if the champion and the other 3 are normal single battles.

Unfortunately, yes. It is highly probable that there will be a VR in Isshu. I do/would hate running into a zubat (or in this case, Koromori), every 5 steps >:[ But GF just like to be annoying >.<

Haha, that's part of what makes Victory Road awesome. The frustrating Pokémon encounters. Going from what we've heard though we won't be seeing any Zubat or Machop in these caves. I'm up for Koromori-spam though? ;D

Dizzard said:

im hoping for that to;)

yes we will get a victory road
i would like something better, like the tournament from the anime or something thats isnt a boring cave

Victory Road has been in every game. That's like saying "I wonder if I'll meet the Champion during my travels?" or "I wonder if I'll be able to purchase specialty Poke Balls?" or "Does this game have Pokemon in it?"

Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back