XY Will there be a new TCG gimmick for the 6th generation?

RE: Will there be new type of cards in gen 6?

piens51 said:
how about someone makes a fake alfa pokemon and post the image hear?

i would do it myself but i`m a beginner at fake cards just got my GIMP 2 and trying out new tools. If there are no pictures when i get the hang of it (tools and making cards) i will post one myself.

That would bee cool you know what i will PM 2 pokemon TCGO codes to the first person that post good picture of alfa pokemon card and pleas no fakemon.

Remember alfa pokemon:
has the same kind of ability like crystal pokemon only there are 2 types that they really are. (nothing like delta pokemon)

they stay the same type as the last basic energy attached that was in the ability text.

when there are no basic energy attached that are the same type as the ones in the ability text alfa pokemon stays colorless type.

Honestly, I want them to keep going with how they've been doing now. Seeing non-legendary Pokemon become EXs would be awesome, and Ace Specs are awesome looking cards and a really cool mechanic, so if they keep going like this I'd be super happy.

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Honestly, I want them to keep going with how they've been doing now. Seeing non-legendary Pokemon become EXs would be awesome, and Ace Specs are awesome looking cards and a really cool mechanic, so if they keep going like this I'd be super happy.

realy you like super OP cards not tactical ones that make you think?

Umm... what? I can't imagine a way that Big Basics would work with Stage 2s lol

The main point I was getting at is that I don't see why they would introduce a mechanic like Ace Spec more than halfway through a block, and they didn't even start the block off with their main mechanic. It's like they couldn't decide whether to come up with a whole new one or revive the old one and something tells me that if they chose to go back, they will be sticking with it. Which would be nice to see for a change... if that makes any sense... :Ua

deogenerate said:
Umm... what? I can't imagine a way that Big Basics would work with Stage 2s lol

The main point I was getting at is that I don't see why they would introduce a mechanic like Ace Spec more than halfway through a block, and they didn't even start the block off with their main mechanic. It's like they couldn't decide whether to come up with a whole new one or revive the old one and something tells me that if they chose to go back, they will be sticking with it. Which would be nice to see for a change... if that makes any sense... :Ua

yes it makes sense no one comes up with something new more than half way through. I think Ace Spec cards will stay but i hope EX cards don`t.

RiverShock said:
Pokemon LEGEND aren't that similar to Fusions. You're still required to have all the necessary cards in your Deck (and consequently, hand), whereas a Fusion Monster exists seperately to the Deck. (Plus, Fusion Materials are usable as monsters in their own right, a single LEGEND piece is unusable. To give an example of how it could work in Pokemon, even if you didn't have the card necessary to fuse your Kyurem and Zekrom into Black Kyurem, you could still use the Kyurem or Zekrom, giving you some options, unlike a dead LEGEND piece.) There's also the possibility that there could be multiple different Fusion versions of Black Kyurem, giving you multiple options when combining them.
I know how Fusions in Yu-Gi-Oh work; I play the game competitively.

They're different, yes, but not extremely different. Starting from Unleashed, LEGENDs were 2 Pokémon in essentially 1 card. You had to gather the 'fusion materials' and then 'fuse' them to play the LEGEND. They're similar. They don't share every similarity, but they're similar.

I like the weakness system in Generation IV where it was not always double damage. Should make a comeback. Gen 4 was one of the best for the game in terms of variety, Primes, Legends, LVL X and SP's all together made for a very diverse metagame.

i liked that too its not always 2x damige that makes you able to fight back even if you still haw the disadvantige.

The-Kaiser said:
Im sure there might be new Gym leader and Elite 4 cards and whoever/whatever the bad guys are.

If Team Rocket comes back i hope there Blood Red Border cards

I don't want marked borders ever again. A lot of us that judge events are mad about that because they can be used as an advantage. You could definitely pick out those cards.

Back