Will Lv.X make the TCG broken?

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
Lv.X... Not Pokemon-ex. Cards like Scramble Energy cannot be attached to Pokemon-ex. Is it okay to attach Scramble to Lv.X? If so, the TCG will be broken.

Exs were and ARE broken...

Lv. X's may not be much differen't, but we never know till we can see them, and there effect on the game...

I mean they will make them broken with the cards that say "Cannot be attached to Pokemon-ex." If they can be attached to Lv.X, I believe the game will be at least half-broken. NOT A WORD!

Yes, the game will get broken if they do not stop x pokemon from using dre and scrambles. The 1st translated could do 130 damage total in 2 turns with a scramble and another energy if the player was losing. Plus the pokemon x can use tools that ex's can't. The grass starter evoloution x pokemon could have an energy root on him for a total of 180 hp!!!

Considering they're "slightly" more fair and not as cheap makes them better than Ex's. So far from the only Lvl.X we've seen, it has a massive retreat cost, needs 4 energy to attack in hurts itself in the process. Now along with having to evolve/"level up" from its original form takes another turn as far as I know. We also don't know any rules against them as of yet. We're going to have to wait until the set comes out and read the rules book because it's an entirely new game.

Typhlosion King said:
Yes, the game will get broken if they do not stop x pokemon from using dre and scrambles. The 1st translated could do 130 damage total in 2 turns with a scramble and another energy if the player was losing. Plus the pokemon x can use tools that ex's can't. The grass starter evoloution x pokemon could have an energy root on him for a total of 180 hp!!!

and pls add a LPS, u'll have 190 HP now~

and yea, it'll be kinda broken IF we doesnt draw 2 prize when KO it, can attach DRE and scramble to it.

What is Lv.X? Levels?
If we are talking about the D/P cards, you can't use the Energy Root at that time....

Maybe a new rule will be made to compensate for the scramble thing. Like all effects that apply to pokemon ex apply to lvl X cards as well, something along those lines.

Ardoptres said:
What is Lv.X? Levels?
If we are talking about the D/P cards, you can't use the Energy Root at that time....

1: You will be able to if the cards come out in April as the April set. We can use them in possibly Nationals and Worlds.
2: Hopefully, Energy Root will be reprinted in EX Power Keepers.

1: You will be able to if the cards come out in April as the April set. We can use them in possibly Nationals and Worlds.
PUI wouldnt change the rules like that mid season, thats retarted, were getting these after this season i bet. And the Format will be DP-On
(speculation..)

Back