Wiiware: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - new information

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
Discuss!

P.S. If a mod could move this thread into the News Capsule forum, that'd be great. I don't have access. Thanks! :)

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
I'll see if I can move this there. I take it WPM is tied up at the moment? xD Hm... Would it be morning at this time in Japan? Probably school stuff, I guess. Anyways, thanks for posting it, bangiras. And WPM, I hope you're still enjoying Japan. How was seeing the film a second time?

The games sound nice, but I know I won't be able to get them, so... It'll be interesting to see what role Arceus has in it, anyways.

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
RE: WiiwaPokemon Mystery Dungeon - new information

Thanks for moving the thread, Xous.

Yeah, it turns out WPM felt a bit lonely, being one of the only American Pokemon fans to experience Movie 12. So, he decided to watch it again--once for every member of this forum. It seemed like the sort of sacrifice Arceus himself would make.

He should be back sometime in 2011. :(

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
Ranch/Scramble-graphics = epic games. <3

I'll obviously be playing Mezase! Hikari no Boukendan the most. And I'll be buying all three. ^-^

Suraako

Elemental Master
This sounds like it will be the best Pokemon game (gameplay value-wise) on the Wii. All the awesomeness of the DS Dungeon games + more Wii-enhanced features packed into a Wiiware game! Sounds epic to me. But then again, I loved the Mystery Dungeon games, so I may be a bit biased. :p

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: WiiwaPokemon Mystery Dungeon - new information

Mew Jadester said:
WPM = On vacation in Japan in case anyone not know :p

Uhhh, no duh. :F He's been posting news all this time anyway. >__>

The Mystery Dungeon games sound cool but each should be 500 points. $36 for three mini versions of games that are already out? I'm cursing Nintendo and Pokemon forever. Money grubbing a*.

dmaster out.