Why Is Florges BREAK Banned on PTCGO?

(sgtfrog)

good boi
So I just went on TCGO on my tablet and all of the sudden my deck was banned. It said that forges break was banned. Is it a bug or is this true. I tried researching this but nothing came up.

Florges BREAK is not actually a banned card (it certainly is not broken). It is more likely that it has a major glitch or bug in the TCGO game at the moment, causing the card to be abused or causing the game to crash. You should expect the BREAK to be fix in the next client update.

PTCGO currently has Florges BREAK, Trevenant BREAK, and Beheeyem BREAK banned because their energy cost isn't correct.

They didn't give an ETA for fixing, unfortunately. Though I won't complain about not having to see Trevenant BREAK for a bit. :p

Maybe we need a FAQ because by now, this kind of question has a really obvious answer:

"[Insert card/] was not banned for general play, therefore it is causing some malfunction in the PTCGO and is temporarily banned until that problem can be resolved."

Often followed by "Here is the official announcement about it."

I know we don't get these threads all the time, but it is good to teach people where they may find the answers directly, plus since it has happened more than once why bother having people re-ask for such a simple answer? ;)

You could perhaps say that these cards BREAK the game and needed to be banned until they fix it!

I heard you can use them in friend battles. Is this true?

Back