BW/BW2 Why Don't We Hardly Have Any Details On The Storyline

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, black and white come out this week have any of you noticed why we don't have any details on the storyline of these games for example what reshiram and zekrom represent or what the history of the isshu region is. Are they maybe trying to keep the storyline details secret until the games come out or what.

WERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS ON THE STORYLINE

what do you think?

RE: Why Don't We Have Hardley Any Details On The Storyline

I think it will have many twists and change depending on your actions.

RE: Why Don't We Have Hardley Any Details On The Storyline

Fans ask for too much. Sheesh.

Anyway, they are probably trying to keep us in suspence. No good buying a game if you already know the plot details.

RE: Why Don't We Have Hardly Any Details On The Storyline

Fans ask for too much. Sheesh.

Anyway, they are probably trying to keep us in suspence. No good buying a game if you already know the plot details.

Which is ironic as everyone here is gonna open every leak as soon as possible to prep their teams for competitive battle.

@rotom479
I agree 100%
its no fun playing a game if you already know whatz gonna happen.

^But every one on the Internet is going to know the storyline LONG before they get the game.

I don't want to know the storyline. Although it'll be hard not to take a sneak peek when the game is slowly translated into English, through walkthroughs on the internet, I want it to be a secret. I want to be surprised during the game. I want to go "wow" after something crazy happens. I may even cut out these forums if that becomes a problem (although it's pretty cool here ;))

I want my expierence with this game to be perfect and suprising. That's what a pokemon game should be like.

Well i just want to know the goal completely and some characters. The whole plotline will stay a surprise for me.

But every on the Internet is going to know the storyline LONG before they get the game.

And rest assured, Bulbapedia is going to overload with everyone desperate for details.

llavaa said:
I don't want to know the storyline. Although it'll be hard not to take a sneak peek when the game is slowly translated into English, through walkthroughs on the internet, I want it to be a secret. I want to be surprised during the game. I want to go "wow" after something crazy happens. I may even cut out these forums if that becomes a problem (although it's pretty cool here )

so your saying the games when they come out in japan will be translated into english for us to see the whole storyline of the games:)

Someones going to play through the game from the second they get it and have a full summary within 2-3 days of the release

Personally, I will keep busy and wait for the US release, so when I play through the story is all fresh. The only thing I will do is look at the Isshu dex to plan my team.

Storyline will probably be out by the day the game comes out, I would expect the ROM to leak any day now and then someone will write an article. SO all you guys waiting your time is almost done!

After I get a look at the Pokedex the first three towns or so, I'm leaving this part of the forums and avoiding the current events.

I really don't want to know anything more about the story than they've shown us.

They probably don't want to reveal much before the release of the games. They want to keep some things secret to themselves and probably don't want to reveal tons of information prior to the game before the official release takes place. I don't blame them if they don't reveal the storyline, because I know we're going to find out about the storyline anyways when the games do come out, we just have to wait.

so your saying the games when they come out in japan will be translated into english for us to see the whole storyline of the games

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Of course not right when they come out, and it'll probably not be an *exact* translation, but something for people who don't know Japanese to understand.

Quite frankly, I'm fine with the knowledge I have now. I'm rather disappointed in myself, having spoiled the Platinum and HG/SS additions when they started to be fully revealed.

However, I do like to know what many of the Pokemon are so I can get a general idea of what I like or dislike.

you can, its on the pokedex thread :)

and plus even if i knew what the story line is, im sure theres gonna be suprise twists that no ones gonna see coming or expect, theres gonna be something that someone missed bout the story and reading and being part of the story (actually playing) are two different feelings. so ill still be suprised when i play the game even if ik whats gonna happen basically already

its the sprites of all the pokemon but the rules say no discussion of ROMS! lol dont feel like getting yelled at hheheXD

and im not mini moding XP

Back