Why can't I post on the forums correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Not sure if this is the right place so if it needs to be moved please move this to the correct area. Thanks. Anyway when I scroll down on any of the threads to post it only scrolls so far then stops and at the very bottom where it does stop I can see part of the background of the forums.

I can't make any posts unless I use a reply tab on someone else's post or if I use the reply to thread link. On all my other boards their pages load perfectly fine. If I do make a post I can't even access it to make an edit if I make a mistake. The only way I can even see my posts at all is if I hit reply then scroll down below the reply box but I can't make any edits or even post unless I use one of the reply tabs on a post or hit the reply thread. This did this night before last and I thought it was only one thread but it is all threads. The main index scrolls fine and so do the threads but when I go to post the thread stops about3/4 of the way down the page. I can make a new thread like now but I don't think I will be able to post after this is locked in place XD.:)

It is a problem the forum is experiencing. It occurs mainly at night. It is being looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back