Why are th unknowns so broken?

pclose.a.k.a.#10

Michigan's Best
I find Unown M and B the two most broken unknowns. M has the Jirachi affect make a wish and B is Unlimited that crazy for players with a large hand. What do you guys think?

If anybody knows where I can get unown R for a reasonable price it would be appreciated... except don't say cardorder.com because I ordered off them before and every single card I got was fake. I could see the back graphics when I shined a light through thm.

I really dont know what you're complaining about... The unowns never have attacks which are original to them. All the attacks of the Unowns are taken from other cards. Unown M is simply Jirachi... there's nothing broken to that really. Unown B has an attack which is very similar to Medicham HL, while a few other cards probably possess the same text.

The original ones always had hidden power and the only diffrence was there poke powers back then but I don't know about now though.:)

Yes,you are right, they only have hidden power but different poke powers.

Pikachu95 said:
Yes,you are right, they only have hidden power but different poke powers.

Is that the same way for the new cards too or did they change that? I forgot because I have not seen the new unowns in a while now.:)

^The new Unown have the Shuffle (aka Form Change) power. All of their attacks are called Hidden Power and do different things.

They're not broken -_-

Unown M is Make a Wish. Wow, Jirachi with less HP and no [M] protection. Like that's gonna be half as useful...

Unown B needs [PCC]. 3 energy on a basic that'll crumple in a few turns? No thanks.

Unown E is not broken, none of the Unowns are... some are quite bad actually.

Unown E may seem good, but it really can hurt you as much as it can possibly benefit you. What if you don't know what's in your opponent's hand? You could be using Unown E to simply HELP your opponent evolve faster. There is no choice in which basic to bring down if your opponent only has 1 in their hand, you could technically help them win the game because of that extra turn. You could also look at your opponent's hand and find nothing there at all, a simple waste of an attack which you opponent can use to his or her advantage. In the end, Unown E seems to disadvantage you more than advantage due to the randomness (unless you know what's in your opponent's hand), however that depends solely on your deck's strategy and if you're able to complete any specific combo to benefit from Unown E's Hidden Power at all...

The only unown I have is L and I can't remember it.s attacks because I have not looked at the card for quite awhile now.:)

unknown E is juz bad averagelly

the only good matches it will face is :

eggsachu ( due to holon castforms, magnemites)

mynx ( same~)

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the cards but it has been awhile but from what I can remember there is nothing wrong but they are awesome card but they are on the other hand weaklings.LOL.:)

Back