Active Pokemon: Manectric ex
Bench Pokemon: none
Prize cards : 1

OPPONENT:
Active Pokemon: Geodude(LM)
Bench Pokemon: 3 more
Prize cards : 3

Here's the question:
if geodude uses SELFDESTRUCT on manectric ex, which it will knock out manectric ex since he is weakness to fighting & geodude knock out himself as well, since my opponent's geodude is knocked out & i have 1 more prize left with no bench pokemon & he has 3 more bench pokemon left, who will win this battle???

P.S. sorry if my explanation is not clear cause i don't really know how to
describe the situation....

no one will win. in a situation like that, when both players win at the same time, Sudden Death is played:
rulebook said:
What's Sudden Death?
If Sudden Death occours, play a new game, but have each player use only 1 Prize Card insteadof 6. Except forthe number of Prize Crds, treat the Sudden Death game like a whole new game: Set everything up again, including flipping a coin to see who goes first. The winner of the Sudden Death game is the overall winner. It may happen that the Sudden Death game also ends a Sudden Death; if it happens, just keep playing Sudden Death until you have a winner
hope it helps.

Sakon said:
if geodude uses SELFDESTRUCT on manectric ex, which it will knock out manectric ex since he is weakness to fighting & geodude knock out himself as well, since my opponent's geodude is knocked out & i have 1 more prize left with no bench pokemon & he has 3 more bench pokemon left, who will win this battle???

It should go to sudden death. Take a look at the following compendium quote:

== WIN STATES

Q. I have Hidden Legends Electrode and use "Mass Destruction" to knock out Electode and the defending Pokémon. If I have only one prize left and my opponent has more, but I have no bench and my opponent has a bench, do I still win?
A. No, in this situation it would go to Sudden Death. However, if the opponent did not have any Pokémon on their bench, the Electrode player would have two win conditions vs. one, and would therefore win the game. (Mar 10, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

That is, when applied to your situation, both win with one condition, getting the last prize and opponent having no bench, thus it goes to sudden death. Yet as stated in the quote, if Geodude self-destructed with no bench left, then you win by 2 conditions to 1.

Back