who will marry ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabuVinny

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  who will marry ash

Abhorsen said:
He isnt gonna marry anyone, he's a kid to state the obvious... In the end he might fall for someone but it wont turn into anything, that's even if they put it in.
We might get an epilogue at the end of the anime. Though that's the only way we'll see it unless Celebi gets involved.

Misty seems to be the Ash ship that the writers are going for but with no end in sight it is possible that they could make Ash fall for anyone in the future. Maybe even that girl that was just unveiled with the D/P stuff.

M.A.S.S.

master advanceshipper shipper
i can proof that ash will marry may cause their bulbasaurs seem to like each other but thisis not oficially proofed

PikaFlash

Inner Sasuke
Worst Case Scenario: The writers may pull a reverse 'Digimon 02 Ending' (If you watched the series, you might understand. I did and I only hated how it ended, but what can I do?). Having Ash marry Jessie. *shudders*

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Pokéshipper ever since I started watching the series, but I won't start any arguments.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
M.A.S.S. said:
i can proof that ash will marry may cause their bulbasaurs seem to like each other but thisis not oficially proofed
So? What's that got to do with anything?

In the anime, Ash is 10 years old. He technically should be like 16 or 17 now but they dont age in the anime. He is still 10 years old as far as I know unless there has been an official age presented in an episode, which I doubt.

Now, unless they specifically change the laws, Ash isnt gonna get married. Marriage is illegal at 10 years old incase some people didnt know. The 1st legal age that I know of is either 15 or 16 and that's with parent's consent. Dont know how it works for the rest of the world but that's how it is here.

He wont marry anyone unless, like FabuVinny stated, Celebi is involved and they more forward in time where Ash is older. If there are any candidates at all for Ash then it would be Misty.

Sorry to burst the bubble with legal facts but if Ash did get married in the anime there "could" be action taken against the anime for basically breaking a law as big as marriage for minors. It's all about impression and views processed towards a younger audience. Can you imagine Ash getting married and then some 10 year olds demanding to get married, and their case is "It happened on Pokemon so why cant I?"... It would be a tough situation for the anime to handle IMO.

PikaFlash

Inner Sasuke
RE:   who will marry ash

Abhorsen said:
M.A.S.S. said:

In the anime, Ash is 10 years old. He technically should be like 16 or 17 now but they dont age in the anime. He is still 10 years old as far as I know unless there has been an official age presented in an episode, which I doubt.

Now, unless they specifically change the laws, Ash isnt gonna get married. Marriage is illegal at 10 years old incase some people didnt know. The 1st legal age that I know of is either 15 or 16 and that's with parent's consent. Dont know how it works for the rest of the world but that's how it is here.

He wont marry anyone unless, like FabuVinny stated, Celebi is involved and they more forward in time where Ash is older. If there are any candidates at all for Ash then it would be Misty.

Sorry to burst the bubble with legal facts but if Ash did get married in the anime there "could" be action taken against the anime for basically breaking a law as big as marriage for minors. It's all about impression and views processed towards a younger audience. Can you imagine Ash getting married and then some 10 year olds demanding to get married, and their case is "It happened on Pokemon so why cant I?"... It would be a tough situation for the anime to handle IMO.

You make a fair point. After all, after 400 episodes, you would have expected Ash to age at least by a year or two. (Maybe it was never mentioned.) And besides, such a thing as making Ash marry another character would surely kill the series.

That's why there is the existance of an entity known as Fanon, sometimes used to create a 'deluded' belief.

The only place where you could have Ash marry any other female character from the series would be in something made by a fan, like a fanfiction or a fanart.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I would say may because she is more his type than misty.:)

ann1785

I play with fire :D
ChanseyMaster said:
Well, obviously you newbs haven't seen Pokemon on brodway. (lol, it was really lame) Anyway, in the show there's one part where Misty's all like "I love Ash" so that would probably be the best guess. On the other hand, Ash is really a crap trainer so I don't see anyone wanting to marry him. (I mean, he's had a corphish for how long now?)

Oh, that's so true about the crap trainer part.

poke_master1

May Contain Nuts
ann1785 said:
ChanseyMaster said:
Well, obviously you newbs haven't seen Pokemon on brodway. (lol, it was really lame) Anyway, in the show there's one part where Misty's all like "I love Ash" so that would probably be the best guess. On the other hand, Ash is really a crap trainer so I don't see anyone wanting to marry him. (I mean, he's had a corphish for how long now?)

Oh, that's so true about the crap trainer part.
No, he learns from his mistakes and has a special bond with his pokes, and THAT'S what makes him a true pokemon master.

poke_master1

May Contain Nuts
Abhorsen said:
M.A.S.S. said:

This is about who Ash WILL marry, in the future.

Blaziken

Aspiring Trainer
I believe that Ash might marry the girl that kissed him in the 5th movie. I wouldn't want Misty to marry him mainly because she'slder than him. I don't mind May marrying him. Also, he might marry Casey but I doubt it. This subject doesn't concern me that much because I doubt Ash will marry anybody and even if he does, it probably change the show that much.

Blaziken

Aspiring Trainer
I believe that Ash might marry the girl that kissed him in the 5th movie. I wouldn't want Misty to marry him mainly because she'slder than him. I don't mind May marrying him. Also, he might marry Casey but I doubt it. This subject doesn't concern me that much because I doubt Ash will marry anybody and even if he does, it probably change the show that much.

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
i think she'll marry the girl from the fifth movie which Latias is pretending 2 be..

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
I agree with Dark Golem
Agatha is Ash's future wife.
They will be married at Ghostown.
They will have UGLY children.
Agatha and Ash's children will look like ghost and banshees!

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  who will marry ash

yooooo said:
I agree with Dark Golem
Agatha is Ash's future wife.
They will be married at Ghostown.
They will have UGLY children.
Agatha and Ash's children will look like ghost and banshees!

Eh, and Brock will come out of the closet and make James his b*tch,
Jessie is in fact the lost lovechild of Prof. Oak and Max dies in a horrible accident involving 1 Golem, 5 Weezing and 8 Koffing. Pushing the envelope testing Selfdestruct wasn´t a good idea...

But seriously, I always thought that Misty would marry Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.