who will marry ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
--.-- Amazing how easily off track people can get :p lol watch me rant now!

Anyways, on the age issue, if I remember correctly, Ash says to his buddies during the Indigo League when they come back to Viridian for the Earth badge that he can't believe it's been a year since they were last there. It took Ash one day to get to Viridian since his 10th birthday and the day he got his "training license." So, going off of that, I've always estimated that it takes him a year and a few days to finish a League challenge. If that's true, then during the Advance saga he sould be around what, like *counts on fingers*... around 13 or 14 years old right? But then again he's been getting really lazy lately, not to mention crappy...

If Ash can't get a clue about Misty whereas the rest of the world does, he's gonna need lotsa luck finding someone (unless like someone before said he's asexual :p).

Misty would be my best bet but maybe his omnipresent guardian Ho-oh can pull a few strings.

Anybody ever seen pikachu and pichu? they have a party at the end for their meeting date, on his 10th birthday. i think he frequently turns 11.

Too many people up against Advanceshipping!*shields eyes*

IMO,Misty is so yuk,I mean look at her hair!Orange with a yucky ponytail.=P

P.S.:Don't you ever call May weird,or a mass troop of May lovers from Japan will come and destroy you!:p

Mew, u post a lot.

Latios Legend, nobody likes May in Japan. NOBODY. So i don't care if 1 40 yr old guy with no life comes and try to attack me, i'll just slap 'im upside the head and be done with it;).

and personally i think he also could marry Jesse. they seem like they kinda like each other.

Arcanine out.

RE:  who will marry ash

pokemunkulys said:
They probably want us to wonder, it's part of the ending.  I also think maybe casey, they're both into pikachus.
never, Ash is for team starmie and team magikarp, remember
tongue8lh.gif

He may not be into the baseball team electabuzz, but that's different from pikachu. Also, they seemed to have a lot of fun battling.
P.S. where do you get your smilies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back