who will marry ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
^not that is scary to even think about. what wrong wit you?

Misty will marry ash and may will marry brock and max will marry pikachu, and meowth, james, and jesse will all marry each other, with prof oak!!! that's just how i think of it since i can't make them all seem good.

Arcanine out.

RE:  who will marry ash

GODZILLA said:
Someone kissed Ash?
you mean the girl from movie 5, if you saw it, latias transforms into a girl, and that girl also exists in real life. At the end of the movie, ash gets kissed by one of them, but we don't know if it's the girl or latias.

RE:   who will marry ash

cute-mew said:
GODZILLA said:
Someone kissed Ash?
you mean the girl from movie 5, if you saw it, latias transforms into a girl, and that girl also exists in real life. At the end of the movie, ash gets kissed by one of them, but we don't know if it's the girl or latias.

What does she look like?

RE:    who will marry ash

GODZILLA said:
cute-mew said:
GODZILLA said:
Someone kissed Ash?
What does she look like?
bianca6hs.gif

Yes. I can see how the hair resembles Latias (sorta) but how does a Pokemon change into a human?

GODZILLA said:
Yes. I can see how the hair resembles Latias (sorta) but how does a Pokemon change into a human?
latias can take the form of a human, ... well, try getting the movie somewhere, cause I'm not going to explain the whole movie to you.

RE:   who will marry ash

Abhorsen said:
M.A.S.S. said:
i can proof that ash will marry may cause their bulbasaurs seem to like each other but thisis not oficially proofed
So? What's that got to do with anything?

In the anime, Ash is 10 years old. He technically should be like 16 or 17 now but they dont age in the anime. He is still 10 years old as far as I know unless there has been an official age presented in an episode, which I doubt.

Now, unless they specifically change the laws, Ash isnt gonna get married. Marriage is illegal at 10 years old incase some people didnt know. The 1st legal age that I know of is either 15 or 16 and that's with parent's consent. Dont know how it works for the rest of the world but that's how it is here.

He wont marry anyone unless, like FabuVinny stated, Celebi is involved and they more forward in time where Ash is older. If there are any candidates at all for Ash then it would be Misty.

Sorry to burst the bubble with legal facts but if Ash did get married in the anime there "could" be action taken against the anime for basically breaking a law as big as marriage for minors. It's all about impression and views processed towards a younger audience. Can you imagine Ash getting married and then some 10 year olds demanding to get married, and their case is "It happened on Pokemon so why cant I?"... It would be a tough situation for the anime to handle IMO.
is this offensive against 10 year olds just because we look like midgets doesnt mean we are complete raving lunatics!!!!!

Lol,Ash isn't going to get married(in the show,anyway XP).But I think May is better for him,even tho they won't get married anyway.

May? better for him? first of all she's like 10. second of all, she's weird. 3rd of all she doesn't even like battling, and 4th of all, she is weird;).

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
May? better for him? first of all she's like 10.  second of all, she's weird.  3rd of all she doesn't even like battling, and 4th of all, she is weird;).

Arcanine out.
and 5th of all, she weird, well, I think misty is the most suitable, like the song Misty's love from the show (been to it), where misty expresses her love to ash, I think they would be perfect for each other.

Lord9511 said:
Yea, Ash shouldn't marry her, I should!
ok if you wanta be responsible for under-age marriagement be my guest, and good luck on the reception and the priest-finding ;)

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
Lord9511 said:
Yea, Ash shouldn't marry her, I should!
ok if you wanta be responsible for under-age marriagement be my guest, and good luck on the reception and the priest-finding ;)

Arcanine out.

Yeah, fine -.-...let's wait for her to grow...but I've never been rule-follower BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back