who will marry ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think misty.
Because he know her, at the time as ash become a pokemon trainer, in 1. episode.

RE:  who will marry ash

nigafiga said:
Maybe ash like boys...
Who knows... LOL
dude that's disgusting, not judging though. anyway i'd like him to marry Flannery cause they're both stupid and they both have Torkoals. i think that'd be funny. in realistic terms noone because he aint gonna ever be 16 and old enough to get married.

Arcanine out.

Well, obviously you newbs haven't seen Pokemon on brodway. (lol, it was really lame) Anyway, in the show there's one part where Misty's all like "I love Ash" so that would probably be the best guess. On the other hand, Ash is really a crap trainer so I don't see anyone wanting to marry him. (I mean, he's had a corphish for how long now?)

dude that's sad, goin to see Broadway Pokemon, i never even heard of it. and i not a newb, and i not stupib either. :D Flannery is a better match-up anyway.

Arcanine out.

He'll marry somebody just as or more of a crappier Trainer he is:p

I think Misty is a good guess though.

my freind told me about hte final episode of pokemon ash doesnt get married, misty is a nusre joy, brock got married to officer jenny ,may got handicaped ,prof.oak is dead,the three schemes r under arrest,garry is the new prof.oak.

Why would he marry a pokemon in dusguise? a.k.a Latias

I think it should be misty, cause he's always liked her & may's too girly & eccentric!

definatly misty, think about the song "Misty's Song" on the 2 b a master cd, and the pokemon on broadway was like years ago Arcanine 274, good luck being able to see it

I think he will marry Misty. Way back in the orange islands, Misty had a choice to stay with a guy she obviously liked or go with Ash (this guy happened to be one of the Orange Island gym leaders). At the end of the episode she chose to go with Ash and the gym leader said something to the gist of Ash not knowing what Misty's decision really meant. I guess I'm trying to say that Misty obviously likes Ash and (considering how good of a trainer is) Ash should be happy that any female like him.

mabey he will mary may?...oh no! crystalwing is coming,she to obsesionet to advanceshipping to be an advanceshipper! RUN!wait,she wont come but to torture you that ash will mary may*goes to serebiiforums and gets crystalwing*
ok so anyway why wont pokeshippers give up when when pokeshipping is already a dead fandom ship?

RE:  who will marry ash

darkrayquaza said:
my freind told me about hte final episode of pokemon ash doesnt get married, misty is a nusre joy, brock got married to officer jenny ,may got handicaped ,prof.oak is dead,the three schemes r under arrest,garry is the new prof.oak.
The final episode of Pokemon??? Has that even been thought of yet?

He isnt gonna marry anyone, he's a kid to state the obvious... In the end he might fall for someone but it wont turn into anything, that's even if they put it in.

He'll mary Jasmine. Trust me.

POSTSCRIPT: If you dont know who that is, its the G/S/C gym leader of Olivine city wif a Magnemite and Ampharos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back