Discussion White Kyurem from LOT?

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys,
I was wondering if you think White Kyrem can be the star of some Shrine 1 prize deck.
A necessary condition for its viability is Freezing Flames viability. I think some useful cards are:
- Aqua Patch. Obvious energy acceleration.
- Counter Energy: with one of either Water Energy or Fire Energy, this card unlock Freezing Flames full power, but only if you are behind on prizes.
- Counter Gain: same as above.
- Brooklet Hill: can be paired with Shrine for other 1 prize deck matches.
- Naganadel + Quagsire: something like free Aqua Patch.
- Unit Energy: it can be used as a Water Energy and as a Fire Energy.
- Arceus Prism Star: with a Pheromosa and a Tapu Koko on the bench I can accelerate energies to Kyurem.

But then my ideas are ended, and I recognize they are not that great. Have you other idea to share?

Last edited:
I love this card, it hits hard, but it's rich with energy costs. What about Naganadel and Quagsmire (sp?) . With only four aqua patches it would be hard to fully power more than one before you started getting ohko's from your opponent.

How about counter energy and counter gain? We just had a long debate about this because a few guys were trying to act cute with the idea and it was allowed so there you go. :)

Maybe I’ve just been lucky, but even with gx decks it seems to run out of steam (pardon the pun) if you target the fire energy on the board. Shrine is also a little less of a threat now that more stadiums are being played to counter the prism star stadiums as well as shrine.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky, but even with gx decks it seems to run out of steam (pardon the pun) if you target the fire energy on the board. Shrine is also a little less of a threat now that more stadiums are being played to counter the prism star stadiums as well as shrine.

So a problem with Kyurem is fire energy acceleration?

the deck seems a bit incosistent. if you lose the arceus you can power up like 2 white kyurems, max 3.

Back