• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Whiscash (Guardians Rising)

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Whiscash – Fighting – HP130
Stage 1 – Evolves from Barboach

[F][C][C] Water Pulse: 60 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Asleep.

[F][C][C][C] Landslip: 100x damage. Discard the top 3 cards of your deck. This attack does 100 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Tapu Lele-GX – Psychic – HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Wonder Tag
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C] Energy Drive: This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Energy attached to both Active Pokemon. This damage isn’t affected by Weakness or Resistance.

[P] Tapu Cure GX: Heal all damage from 2 of your Benched Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Mallow – Trainer
Supporter

Search your deck for 2 cards, shuffle your deck, then put those cards on top of it in any order.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Aqua Patch – Trainer
Item

Attach a basic [W] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched [W] Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Brooklet Hill – Trainer
Stadium

Once during each player’s turn, that player may search their deck for a Basic [W] or Basic [F] Pokemon, put it onto their Bench, and shuffle their deck.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Choice Band – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The attacks of the Pokemon this card is attached to do 30 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon-GX or Active Pokemon-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Rescue Stretcher – Trainer
Item

Choose 1:

– Put a Pokemon from your discard pile into your hand.

– Shuffle 3 Pokemon from your discard pile into your deck.

Pokemon: 14
4 Barboach PCR
4 Whiscash GUR
2 Wobbuffet GEN
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Shaymin EX
1 Tauros GX

Trainers: 32
4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
1 Lysandre
2 Mallow
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Aqua Patch
2 Switch
2 Energy Recycler
1 Rescue Stretcher
3 Brooklet Hill
3 Choice Band

Energy: 14
5 Fighting
5 Water
4 Double Colorless Energy

The strategy of this deck focuses on the new Whiscash as an attacker. Your main tool of destruction is its Landslip attack, which discards the top 3 cards of your deck and dishes out 100 damage per energy discarded. To maximize the consistency of this attack's damage, Mallow is used to put two energy on top of the deck before letting loose. Tapu Lele GX (and trusty ol' VS Seeker) are a huge help in repeated Mallow use, and Energy Recycler stuffs basic energy back into my deck.

Something that caught my eye is that, of course, there's a water-type Barboach in the format. An idea I had would be to use it instead of the fighting-type one in GUR so I can abuse Aqua Patch, as otherwise I'd need at least 3 different energy attachments to use Landslip.

acerizzo13

Reniart Gniripsa
Brooklet Hill is actually not that great in this deck since you can only grab Barboach. I would suggest either drop it or add something like Zygarde EX, or Carbink. Without Brooklet I would consider, and definitely test, Bridgette in this deck since it can grab 3 of basics and GX's. Instead of switches I think float stones and escape rope. Finally, I know you are running 4 vs seekers but increase the Mallow count. It is what makes your attack work in the mid to late game and if you are item locked you'll need more of it. Additionally, having a third will mean that you will see it earlier and then you'll benefit more from the Mallow you are likely to Sycamore away.

My Suggestions:
-3 Brooklet Hill
-2 Switch
-1 Ultra Ball (or Aqua Patch, Vs Seeker; Dealers Choice)

+1 Mallow
+2 Bridgette
+2 Float Stone
+1 Escape Rope