which should i get?

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
i am going to get some cash for doing work. should i buy cards online or get a box of mt?[/align]

Depends what you want.

I would get an MT Box but it also dpends on which cards you buy.

359 Probably Random Cards + Most Likely 1 Lv.X or the Cards you want

I'd get the Box. That way you have the pleasure of opening packs. Plus you could something some wants and you can trade them for the card you want.

buy cards :p. you'll be SURE to get what you want, and NEVER stuff you don't, or WON"T need!

I agree, buying a MT Booster Box is the right choice because it has a lot of useful cards & you can trade the card that you do not want for the cards that you want... :)

If your building multiple decks, go with buying singles. If you want to have a wide variety of cards, go with the box.

How do you get banners in your signature
never mind. I might get banned for asking that.
I changed my mind! tell Me how!

~KG Note: Please stop double/triple posting and spamming. Only post something that is relevant to the topic that it is in.

Get the box of MT. There's a bunch of sweet trainers in there and the Lv.X's are just too sweet to pass by. Buy it! (Go Electivire!)

If you need specific cards for a deck, go with single cards. If you plan on making a deck with what you already have, go for the box.

SAM!!

Get a box! you need good cards for trade, and u get a lv.X in every box and possibly a TimeSpace.

GET A BOX!

~Daniel

GET THE BOX! BOTH ME AND DANNY TOLD YOU THIS AT PRERELEASE!

You definitely need cards to trade for your new deck. And, I need some stuff from MT for my Kingdra deck. XD.

Back