Help Which one for league cup?

Noteman32

Aspiring Trainer
ok, so I am stuck in a middle of a couple of decks with League cup coming up this weekend......first one is Gyrados. I really like this deck as it's fun and I believe it can be very competitive but I have seen an uprising in Deicdueye/Plune (rolls eyes) decks in the last few weeks in my area, which leads me to my next question. Is it viable to play Garb with this deck? Lurantis/Solgaleo deck. I enjoy using this deck but not as much as the gyrados. I know Volcanion is probably the right choice to play and I can make one but I really want to use a rogue deck because it's more my style. I have a lot of deck options for this Meta. Any ideas would be welcome. Any ideas except plume lock. Man I hate that ability so much.lol on a side note: is there a tech to add in for plume except spamming Hex Maniac/Garb?

Wobbuffet is the tech to counter DeciPlume. Especially if you plan on playing Gyarados, as that deck doesn't require benching multiple Shaymin to get setup.
With that said, a couple of Feather Arrow and your entire board state is trashed. The giant sea dragon seems like a risky play, to say the least. BUT, should you mostly avoid those dreaded owls, it could prove to be an amazing play. I say go for it :D

I run two Shaymin in my Gyrados deck. Should I drop them for an octillery line? Or keep them and drop something else.

Back