Where Do You Think You Will Be in 30 Years?

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
What the title says.

I'm going to school to be a mechanical engie (not from tf2 :p). I think I will still live in new mexico and continue to play pokemon and collect digimons.

So where will you be? :cool:

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Where do you think you will be in thirty years?

In 30 years I'll still be on PokéBeach. :p

I'm hoping to have become an accomplished Gemologist/Mineralogist by then, while still running league and playing Pokémon.

Omanyte

Aspiring Trainer

With any luck, I'll be married and have kids. Also, I'm working towards becoming a teacher now and in 30 years I'd like to be close to retired from that, if not already retired. Nothing against the career (I'm passionate about it), but I don't want to be one of those people who spends their entire lives working.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

I'd hope to have taken a Law Degree, and be an accomplished Lawyer with decent pay. I'd probably still be a PokéFan, too x3
also I'll totes be Admin

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

In 30 years I'll be 57, and that's damn depressing. I'll still be working, because SS requirements will probably start at age 90 by then (assuming it's even a thing anymore). Hopefully I'll have some grandkids to keep me sane. I'll still be playing Pokemon on the the Nintendo Hologram QuadScreen (HQS). And I hope to be some place where it's warm year round, like Florida.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

oh I wouldn't really know I'm only 14.
I'm aiming towards being some kind of musician, hopefully. I play piano, and I write and arrange a bunch of stuff. Maybe I'll be able to do something with that in the future...

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Drinking fruity girly drinks on the beach of some tropical island and complaining to my husband about all the noise the young honeymooners are making. My husband and I don't plan on having children, so instead we're saving our money to have a pleasant retirement filled with traveling, which is something we both love to do. I'm also crossing my fingers for a robot butler and/or a flying car.

le Roi-Soleil

PokéBeach Staff Alumnus

Sitting at a Parisian café, writing. Y'know, the usual.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Running this site... or running away from it.

Mitja

veteran smartass

We will all be dead by then xD... or living in a virtual reality where everything can be rebooted after we mess it up.

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!

Leading The Great Worker Revolution of 2045.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Hopefully I will have a job in Japan with a wife and 6 children. :D (Hoping for a job at Nintendo; who isn't?)

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Six children? Wow.
Hopefully I'll be with the woman of my life, travelling around the world, never staying in one place.
What is more possible, though, is being single, on the move from city to city, always searching for that happiness I can never seem to find or understand...

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

I really hope that I'll be a vetenarian, with a wife and maybe some children, although I have to do a lot of school, and get really high grades before I can open my own vetenarian clinic :D

Chief Zavala

UAV MECHANIC

High grades don't really matter for most med schools and specialty. Sure a good GPA is wanted but all around ness is greater.

As for me, I'll be retired enjoying life.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

Chief Zavala said:
High grades don't really matter for most med schools and specialty. Sure a good GPA is wanted but all around ness is greater.

I'm not sure if the system in Denmark and USA is the same, but in Denmark you have to have at least grades that in total is at least between B+ & A (Danish grades 10.7, system here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_Denmark ), and that's when you're done with High School. Then I'd have to get in on special part of an university (called the "veterinary college") where 200 people get in a year, and out those 4 people complete the whole thing, so I have to work my butt out to get to be a vetenarian :)

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.

I'll finally become the surgeon I've set my life upon! I'm hoping for a family--that is, a wife, about three kids, and a dog. By that time, I'll be telling my kids about how Pokemon wasn't always on Generation 20 something and they'll just call me old while they battle it out with hologram Pokemon and bendy straws that don't crack down the middle. Yes, life looks promising.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

Dooood this is some, like, life stuff your talkin' about dooood. Like, slow down bro and enjoy life in the now dooood....
...jk

In all seriousness though, I am currently in high school and in 30 years I hope to be working as a graphic designer, mechanical engineer, electronic engineer, or software engineer or something in those ball parks. I would really like to either own my own gaming company or work for a company that works with Nintendo (like Retro Studios) or work for Nintendo directly. I really don't care where I will literally be, maybe somewhere in Europe. I've always wanted to travel. And just so I don't sound like one of those generic teens that likes to play video games so decides that he/she wants to make video games for a living, I don't really see myself working in a gaming company to make games. I want to create something. I want to create something that someone will see and acknowledge the fact that what was created for that person. I want to be able to create new worlds, fantastic art, or even sleek hardware that will make someone smile. I think that in thirty years, I'l definitely be able to accomplish that goal. Heck, even now I've been working on concepts for an old-school style game that has already made someone smile.

I don't think I ever actually thought about my future like that before, so thank you very much Vulpix Yolk, I appreciate it. :D

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Drohn said:
Hopefully I will have a job in Japan with a wife and 6 children. :D (Hoping for a job at Nintendo; who isn't?)

Hopefully still running your concierge service.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
In 30 years I'll be 57, and that's damn depressing.

Wait till you are my age. Then it is REALLY depressing.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Still waiting for the North American release of 3 pack blisters for Plasma Storm to Plasma Blast.