Where did you get Pokemon Anime and stuffs?

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
I want to know, are you able to find Pokemon anime on DVD/VCD easily? yeah although you can see it on your TV...
well, coz I hardly find it anymore in my country... only a few people left liking a pokemon nowdays...
I was happy that I can watch pokemon anime in TV (though it's still Johto League season/4rd Season now)...but month ago, they made me mad coz they show the same episode! right from the middle of 3rd season! arghk.... poor me...

Aiyaa....
Torrent?
Well I've bad experience about torrent...
anyway, thanx, I'll give the link to my bro in japan so he can download it for me :p

it's not the program fault, it's my internet connection fault >,<
I always ask my brother in japan to download if it is using Torrent...

Any other website with US episode?
I only know site that have JP episode which i dun understand what they are talking.

Espeon said:
Any other website with US episode?
I only know site that have JP episode which i dun understand what they are talking.

Sorry, I don't know any,,

hei, what's the site that has japanese episode?
That's fine with me... :)

If Ebay doesn't work, go to   amazon.com      they're usually much cheaper than retail price. I'm guessing you've bought stuff in online stores before.

yes amazon.com is alot cheaper or at least i think so i bougth all my movies on dvd there because its cheaper than going to the store

-Jesse2

Depends on the places you live ,ebay and amazon are good choices.
You may find some cheap item at ebay too.

True i never thought of that good point i should really start thinking out side of the box .lol. :)

I recommend smoke shops or card shops But smoke shops usualy only have 2 of the most recent sets in stock or if you live here walmart fred meyer toys R us conveinence strores card shops pokemon center NY. Card shops will usualy have every set in stock as well as theme decks and fred meyer and walmart are good too.:)

I think on amazon.co.jp they have some pokemon dvd's...like the episodes and the movies, and last time I checked, I think some of them have english subtitles...alittle more expensive than a fansub or buying it in english though.

Ya I think they do too and target is another good place to buy pokemon toys and cards.:)

Back