Where can I get D/P cards in the Philippines?

pokemontcgfan

for all filipinos in this site... can you please tell me where can i buy the pokemon pearl or diamond version here in the philippines.. (rizal area).
for all other pokemon fans, please send me the map of the shinou region (am i right?) of the pearl and diamond series in the nintendo DS game...

TY
more power to pokebeach!

RE: hi

what's the point of this thread?
and you need to change the name of the title 2 hi isnt very convincing
say like
where do I buy d/p

RE: hi

p/m Boracay Jason, he'll know.

and yeah, change the name of this thread, i thought you were a new member looking to make friends or some thing o_O

Rizal? I don't really know but try to ask around if there is a Neutral Grounds branch there.

Umm... you could just call local retailer's. Maybe you'll find someone. i didn't even KNOW they're out in the phillipenes. 0_o

dUDE THERE IS i AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES IN MANILA. YOU CAN BUY IT IN MAll of asia OR IN TOWN CENTER OR GLORIETA LOTS OF THEM...

imagesK.jpg

sli kid 24 said:
dUDE THERE IS i AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES IN MANILA. YOU CAN BUY IT IN MAll of asia OR IN TOWN CENTER OR GLORIETA LOTS OF THEM...

imagesK.jpg

Firstly, he is asking for D/P CARDS, secondly, he is from Rizal Area, so I doubt he'd want to go to G2, MoA or ATC to buy those cards since it's a long travel.

Here's my suggestion, try to ask around malls near you, you can find a Hobby shop like Comic Alley, Courtside or Neutral Grounds. If there isn't any, then your best choice would be to go to Metro Manila to buy some.

Yup try neutral grounds... if you have time to travel... go GREEN HILLS virra mall the hobby shop alley there...

Back