When will U.S. Pokemon DP End? *Thoughts*

ZoroarkDude24

Aspiring Trainer
My Opinions about when the 13th Movie Starts, when does Black come out, and when does the Anime (Best Wishes) comes out...

Here are my Thoughts:

First, Starting the 13th Movie (U.S.)... My Opinion for the Release will be Possibly coming out November, or December on CN. Why? cause some Pokemon Movies did came out on the Fall/Winter. like the Arceus Movie, and the Giratina/Shaymin Movie... but this could happen as well..:

Next/Finally, The Anime/Game:

The New Game Pokemon B/W said that will come out in Spring 2011, But This might be coming out on March of 2011. and for the Anime, The Series Possibly ends on Feburary 2011, and be Delayed for 1 Month... which Best Wishes might begin on March 2011, but Before the Game Releases...

So guys, Do you think it could be Possible, or not?

I just watch the episodes in Japanese, considering the english ones are SOOOO far behind and im super impatient.

^ I've been watching the Sinnoh League eps for the battles, but I can't stand listening to the Japanese dialog that I can't understand. So I generally wait for the English dub.

if they keep on schedule it will end either December or January ive done the math and they usually put a gap between new gens so it will end in Dec. or Jan. and best wishes will begin either a few days before or after black an white are released

February, March at the latest. Just in time for B/W to be released (hopefully around my birthday ^_^)

Back