When Pokemon Attack!

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Ok I saw this on Serebii and liked it what you have to do is say what the NP is attacked by and they write their experience.eg:

Me:NP is attacked by Igglypuff

NP:I was....just eating my lunch when...It came out and used all manner of attacks on me.I woke up...*sob*It was there kicking and scratching.....oohh It still gives me nightmares.
NP gets attacked by something

ok there you go NP gets attacked by Missingo

I was playing on the computor, the latest game that I can only play once: Pokemon Uno. I was at the last level, when, wait, NOOOOOOOO! I HATE GLITCHES!!!!

NP gets attacked by a magikarp.

NP: I was just fishing, when, all the sudden, a fish just tackled me, I kicked it, but it splashed back, I kicked it back in the lake, it changed into a giant fish, and ate my arms, still gives me nightmares

NP gets attacked by muk

That Muk was slimy... I'm still cleaning these jeans. At least I captured it.

NP gets attacked by Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza at the same time.

I was stopping world hunger when suddenly a Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza used some crazy team combat maneuver. All I had at the time was a team wombat maneuver. I got pwnd.

NP Gets attacked by a Sudowoodo in a tutu.

[ChanseyMaster]

NP: well, what can I say, it was shocking, I just finished with my world record: largest pile of electrified bird food, I could not see it coming...

NP gets attacked by a chimecho

The Chimecho merely bumps on me when he tries to tackle me, but then he sends a psywave and I get pwned.

NP gets attacked by a Mew.

Aww... It tried to attack me, but I captured it. When I let it out, it killed me, revived me, killed me again, and revived me again. The worm holes hurt like crap.

NP gets attacked by an army of zombie Latios.

I was just being normal you know digging up Legendary Pokemons Tombs then an Army Of Zombie Latiases Mawed me by trying to hug me I was scared but at least I was warm.

NP gets attacked by Dead Magicarp which Isnt Zombified

Magikarp guts taste bad when it's fresh, but rotting...

NP is attacked by a bunch of Celebi, then killed, then revived while rotting.

NP: I was just acting like everyday, walking to a forest full of dead trees, when suddenly this zombie-elf killed me, I woke up with a worm in my mouth, I was like, eww, I tried to get it out, but my hand fell of, I tried to get up, but legs fell of, and now I'm just lying here, hoping the same thing won't happen to my head.... hey, is that my nose, WHAAAAAAA

NP: get attacked by a psychopathic mew

NP: I was strolling along, whistling to myself when this weird, pink, cat embryo thing holding a knife started looking at me. I walked faster, but the thing started to follow me. Eventually it cornered me in in a dark alley and said...
"Will you hold my knife for me?"
Oh, then it slapped me. Fortunately I was holding the knife and...

NP: gets attacked by a Wailord.

I was just eating lunch, when a bunch of scizor came and slashed me. Nothing happened. 25 seconnds later, hy head fell off.

NP gets attacks by an angry mother tyranitar. (Oh BURN!!!)

NP: I was just hugging this baby t-tr I found, I could not expect a thing , when suddenly a hyper beam, more powerful then I could ever imagine, hit me, ... hey, how am I able to tell this?

NP gets attacked by a mysterious fossil

Let's just say that the moltres were VERY happy when they ate.

NP gets attacked by rabid plusles.

Back