my rarest cards are

latias*
rayquaza*
golem EX
deoxys(destiny deoxys movie)
celebi
suicune
unown(2003) :(

i know i can only have one * pokemon so every battle i choose which one to use,plus..latia* is actually my bro's and he forgot about it! XD

i love triking my bro! he is very stupid on pokemon cards

entei *, celebi ex and charizard ex... and some more other ex, but this three are what i like most...

Because it was a misprint in the Dragon boxes, and most of those were shipped to Europe, so in the U.S. they're very hard to come by. even in Europe they're hard to get nowadays. plus they look cool. :p

Arcanine out.

LOADS!!!
Maybe a set of error cards??? Or a Reverse TV reporter??? How bout a Japanese Trainer Card. Translated, it is called " Touch ".

I have 3 pikachu *
1 mewtwo *
1 Japanese Regirock *
1 Japanese Alakazam *
1 Japanese Something Lucario ex
1 " Blaziken ex (CG)
1 " Jirachi ex (CG)

and that's it

natedawg161992 said:
I have 3 pikachu *
1 mewtwo *
1 Japanese Regirock *
1 Japanese Alakazam *
1 Japanese Something Lucario ex
1 " Blaziken ex (CG)
1 " Jirachi ex (CG)

and that's it

You has to be happy, because you got Mewtwo *...
I would kill for it :D

No, I live in Chicago. My dad went to Japan and got me a box of Eidilon Forest (Legend Maker), and Golden, Sky Silvery Sea (Unseen Forces). I bought the rucario off ebay for 5 dollars even thought it's worth about 25 and I also bought a box of Miracle Crystal (Crystal Guardian).

EDIT: Lucario card

I literally have 4 Dark Gyarados Prerelease, some Japanese Raikou Promo (dunno if promo or not, gotta check), and Banette and Walrein ex's.

Please do not post in threads that have been left alone for two weeks or more. This thread died a long time ago, you can tell by the smell.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back