What's your favorite anime? (read the first post)

what's your favorite japaneese anime

• pokemon

Votes: 6 66.7%

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • teen titans

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Umbreon13

Aspiring Trainer
this is a toughie....

Noobnerd: To prevent this thread from being spam, explain why you think the anime is your favorite.

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
RE: what's your favorite anime

I think Pokemon is the only anime in your poll.
Teen Titans and avatar aren't even Japanese, I think.
Anyway, pokemon is my favorite. I also like Blue dragon alot.

kaze

not a noob, 26-0 with my new deck!
pokemon is to predictable, like everything

but Initial D FTW!!!

Pride

May I kill him?
Full Metal Alchemist
Neon Genesis
Outlaw Star
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team <--- The only Gundam that is worth watching
Rurouni Kenshin

Something about these five... are good. I'm not the biggest fan of Anime but these ones are certainly good. I really liked the story arcs in Full Metal Alchemis, Neon Genesis, Outlaw Star, and The Gundam mini-series. Rurouni Kenshin is just too epic.

Your poll, as stated before, has only one true anime. Teen Titans and Avatar both have Japanese influence but are not anime.

NyJonesy26

He's Watching.
Has anyone here heard of Outlaw Star? Because that's my favorite (besides Pokemon, of course). If by some mischance you haven't, here's a Wikipedia article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_Star

It has good humor and plenty of action, which makes it one of my favorites.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Avatar is not a Japanese anime and neither is Teen Titans (or did that start out as a japanese comic book?. They're american cartoons that uses some styles from anime but it's more prevalent in Teen Titans. I don't believe, though, that they can be labeled as true animes, though.

/me votes Avatar

Frankly, I'm completely engrossed with the show. I lub the characters, plot, the huge capacity for looking deeper into the meanings of things that happen in the show, the asian cultures and wisdom, the martial art based elemental bending :p, etc. It's the only show on I like anymore... It's also the first show that made me join the fandom for it. :p

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com

Rugby/Basketball/Hockey playing Dancer
There so many i love, but my 2 favourite have to be Shaman King, and digimon...
Shaman King because it has a great storyline and is quite a unique idea...
Digimon because of i varied digimon can be and the great characters and the plots, it is just brilliant, along with how detailed the drawings are...

Prideful Prince Vegeta

Fatal Angel
SUPER SAIYAN 4 GOKU!!
0611.jpg

Dragon Ball Z without a doubt.

There`s just so much action!

You get the strongest fighters in there! Goku`s undefeatable. He can destroy the universe at Super Saiyan 4. (It`ll take time to charge the energy.) Of course he controls his blasts so that they do not do this. He`s obviously a good guy. Try this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtNT-ZZ_Ig

Look at what he did to the Earth without even attacking! He caused massive earthquakes, and hurricanes accross the world. He was just powering up! Think of what he could do with that power. The average human has a powerlevel of 5. (According to the scouter.)

Without turning into a Super Saiyan, his power level is over 1 million. (Now without turning into a Super Saiyan, it`s over fifty million.) Heres his first SS3 transformation! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_bse0BLJ8

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
Mine:
  • FMA (like Pride)
  • Pokémon
  • Naruto/Shippuuden
  • DB/Z/GT (GT only for Pan!)
  • Zoids
  • Sailor Moon
  • One Peice (FUNImations version only This opening theame! (It's sung by: Vic "Ed Elric/Full Metal/Broly/Broli" Mignonga"))

ZoraGenin

Master Zombie Hunter
Anime, or Manga? My favorite manga is ether FMA or Baroque. They were both exceptional. However my favorite anime is probably OHSHC, or Hunter x Hunter.

EDIT: Right explain. Well FMA and Baroque both a amazing stories. FMA's was good th character had a lot of development and the enemies had good reasons for being evil, not just "Blahh I hatxors yu". Barouqe had a shocking and twisted story. It was nice because most things don't have that.

Also OHSHC had a random, sparatic story. It was funny but also sentimental. HxH was just good. The characters were reasonably unique, and they had solid backstory.

pikachufan25

Killed by Uberchu :(
I like the mobile suit gundam anime, I was watching it on cartoon network towards the end and the writing for those last episodes were really good.

Olive Juice

Lolwut?
I like Dragon Ball. It is a good anime packed with action. ;D

Bleach got boring after a while, Naruto takes forever, and others aren't worthy of a spot in my opinion.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK
Bleach because of the storyline,the fillers aren't really that boring,no flashbacks(naruto >.>)and theres a fight in a every episode.