What's ur Fav TR disguise???

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The ones where Jessie dresses up as a guy and James dresses up as a girl. I don't remember which episodes but it is so funny to watch.:)

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
I liked the one in the most recent episode, where Jesse dresses up like a Gym Leader, and James as a judge. lol, ridiculous antics.

Shawn out.

pokedude101

Scizor Rules The Land
CCloud said:
I liked the one in the most recent episode, where Jesse dresses up like a Gym Leader, and James as a judge. lol, ridiculous antics.

Shawn out.

yeah i liked that one too

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
The battle senerio was funny and I also liked the one where they dressed up as gym maintanence workers for Flannery. That was funny too.:)

SnorlaxShamen

Dude don't Lie I'm Awesome!
I like in the first movie when they dressed up as vikings because you couldn't tell that they were Jessie and James except that Meowth was dressed too lightly that you could tell he was Meowth.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I also liked when meoth dresses up as a Sunflora or other Pokemon. How does the gang not know after about 500 times now that it is not team rocket? Even I know it is them before they even reveal there faces and steal Pikachu?:)

SnorlaxShamen

xxashxx said:
I also liked when meoth dresses up as a Sunflora or other Pokemon. How does the gang not know after about 500 times now that it is not team rocket? Even I know it is them before they even reveal there faces and steal Pikachu?:)

I agree with you, I feel that their disguise in the first movie was less obvious than other disguise they've done over the years and as the years progress it's become easier to tell that their team rocket but I feel it's Meowth's disguise that gives it away completely!

SnorlaxShamen

I saw one of the new episodes where Meowth dresses up as a Shiftry but Dawn messed up their plans by using her Pokedex and instead of Shiftry's entry coming up it was Meowth's entry that came up and I couldn't help but crack up!!! That's when I realized that the Pokemon Anime was finally coming back!:p

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
I liked the one wear meoth dressed up as all those differnet pokemon for jesses contests, were he transformed into wailord.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I also liked the old people diguises where James has a long grey beard and Jessie has grey hair.:)

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
Oh, I like those to, I also liked were they were selling fake ball capsules and a boy kept calling James an old man. Then later James said, "You woulden't hurt an old man would you?"

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I forgot about that one. I also liked the one where they dress as Metapod back in the Johto region.:)