Pokemon What would you give up your Pokemon collection for ?

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
So I am curious to know, what your Pokemon collection means to you ?.

Not a number or value, but in terms of sentimental or life ?.

Would you give up your collection ?,It can be anything.

I probably wouldn't give it up for any other leisure-specific material things. But if by some absurd circumstance it meant saving someone's live? Sure, I'd give it up for that. My collection means a lot to me personally, but only personally.

I wouldn't give it up for just anything, as I've been collecting since Base Set came out. Although if for some odd reason I was offered a Shelby Mustang for them then I may have to part with them.

What little I have is outdated and has little sentimental value, so I'd give it up for basically anything.
Except Luxray GL lvX. I got 5th in states with that, my best record X)

I would give up some cards, except ones that mean a lot to me.
I wouldn't give up the Pokemon VGs though, as Emerald was the first one I got, and has much sentimental value. I could never give it away!

I would never give any of my VG games, ever. A lot of them were birthday gifts and they mean a lot to me.

My TCG collection I hold onto dearly. The cards I have are very competitive and I want to get competitive in the game sometime soon, maybe next year.

As of late I have been selling a few of my treasures to help my girlfriend and myself afford things financially.

It's definitely a sacrifice but one that I'm pretty content with. There are a few cards I plan to keep though. :)

I think most people would give up, most of their collection but for reasons unique to the individual, we have sentimental value.

Oh and I just remembered something else I would give up all of Pokemon for (for a whole month :O) :

a 15-pound block of U238 :)

What would I give up my collection for?
Nothing.
Well...
Maybe....

Warning:
The list you are about to read is not yet finished.

$100,000
Diplomatic Immunity
Car of my choice
The ability to fly
The ability to talk to animals
Jetpack
X-Ray vision
House made of gold
Freezer full of ice cream
Super computer
Rapid fire machine gun that shoots jelly beans
Pet dinosaur (plant-eating, duh)

Everyone says "Girlfriend of their dreams" the idea of a Girlfriend of your dreams doesn't exist. My idea of the perfect girl changed, when I met my girlfriend. Well hand over your collections lads, I will sort you out with girls ;).

This is my 1,000 post, so I gotta make it good. I'd give up my collection for a car, so then I have something to drive in about a year. I may also give it up to get an Xbox 720.

A proper collection and a Girlfriend. Preferably attractive and great personality. :3

Back