Pokemon What was your first Pokemon card/game?

Like almost everyone else here, my first Pokemon game was Red, given to my brother by my cousin. (It might as well have been mine though, because I was the one who was playing it.) He also gave me his Crystal soon after.

As for my first card, the first one I remember having is a Flygon from EX Dragon.

Brings back memories, man...

PMJ said:
It was funny, I didn't know you could only have one save file so I ended up overwriting my friend's file (he had four badges).

you monster

I think I may have been childhood friends with PMJ...

My first card was a Base Set Zapdos. Oddly, I got it when I went to the movie theater watch The Power of One. Yes, I know it should've been an Ancient Mew, but I was 7 at the time and have no clue as to why they were giving it out instead of Mew.

As to my first game... It was Pokémon TCG. I asked my mom to buy me a Red Version as my Christmas gift, but she took the other game for mistake. As a consequence, I learned to play the TCG before owning any cards nor official games. Another consequence was that when I first played Yellow, I thought Flying was resistant to Rock. Good times.

My first Pokemon card (that I can remember) was a Japanese holographic Machamp.
uQBQ7TD.jpg

My first Pokemon games was Pokemon Yellow, but I hardly played it and gave it to my cousin in Oklahoma. My real 1st Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby.

First Game was Fire Red (got it from my cousins)
First card was.....I have no idea to be honest. Too long ago. Most memorable card would be Base Set Charizard though! Sucks that it isn't first edition.....or in good condition.

Back