Pokemon What thrills you in pokemon?

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
I get thrills when i win a tcg or vg game, get a good pull from a pack or catch a shiny. What about you?

I feel proud when I complete games, but what thrills me is obtaining shinies pulling the last card I need for a set... Stuff like that.

I get thrills when I beat a Nuzlocke. ;O

Also finding a Shiny literally gives me a heart attack every time. I'm not sure why. I usually carry _a lot_ of Poke Balls now so I don't know why I freak out. I guess it's just my body going into convulsions or something.

I also get thrills every time I win a very close TCG game, or when I troll my opponent with a Durant deck. ;p

dmaster out.

The thrills for me would be finding (and catching) Shiny Pokemon in the video games. That would make my day, and possibly, my week if I manage to catch a shiny.

When I play someone who I know cheats (And they're kinda _ _ _ _ Chenney Heads too) and anticipate catching and reporting them.

(TCG)

Finding a Shiny. In my entire pokemon career (I've played since red and blue) I have seen and caught two, a voltorb and a scraggy.

Also, getting a good team and training them to high levels.

Reaching level 100 (without cheating). I have 1 pokemon, which I trained from level 5 to level 100. My Espeon. It was a great thrill to reach that mark

Finding a new TCG strategy and testing it out to good results. CARD COMBOS YAYZ.
Playing a really close and good TCG or VCG match, too.

Mine would be finding a shiny for sure. Although, I've only found one. However, it was a Gible, so that counts as like 3 shinies :p. Also, I enjoy winning TCG tournaments at my local league. And, as stated above, playing a really intense TCG/VG match.

I get thrills when I beat a gym leader/ elite 4/ chanpion, with Polemon that I have trained for a long time to beat them with.

I also get thrills when I beat a VG mod on PO.

^You've beat TDL? :0

I enjoy finding a shiny (obviously who doesn't) and obliterating someone with a significantly higher ranking. Also I love tracking down people who use "colorful" (Gale's word) language and "helping them with their problems". I do both on PO <3 fun fun fun.

Sweeping with Gigas not leaving anyone opportunity to stand up, and managing to take 6 prizes with Lostgar in a single game, instead of just the usual 3 or 4.

...what? this is normal for me

Mizublue said:
Also I love tracking down people who use "colorful" (Gale's word) language and "helping them with their problems". I do both on PO <3 fun fun fun.

You do that too? We should totally be friends :DD

Anyway, I love the thrill you get when you do a Nuzlocke. The feeling that your entire team could collapse at any time is amazing.

I feel glad whenever I beat somebody in a TCG game of any sorts. I am a terrible player, so when I beat somebody, I feel great.

Ironically, chaining shiny Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl. As boring and annoying it could be, when i see that shiny spark in the patch of grass, i never know if the patch of grass in my way of the shiny one will break my chain.
Also, VS Battles against any of my friends/ online acquaintances :D

Back