What they should've (or shouldn't have) made..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeplayer44

Down with the Metagame.
I made this thread so you can post your disappointments about cards here. I personally think they should've made a Magmortar e4, which was the only Elite Four Pokemon not made. I also don't think they should have made it Rayquaza C. Why not regular Rayquaza? What do you wish was/wasn't made?:p

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I think that Electivire GL would've been cool, as would have Staraptor lv.X - it was one of the 'main' Sinnoh Pokemon, and it only got an SP X......

darkrai master777

May the 'rai be with you. :3
paddy185 said:
I think that Electivire GL would've been cool, as would have Staraptor lv.X - it was one of the 'main' Sinnoh Pokemon, and it only got an SP X...

Same goes for Gallade... Gardevoir got her own Lv.X, why not a regular Gallade?

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
eq5t7m.jpg

This. Who in the world thought of this card?

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
There are so many cards that they shouldn't have made. Why make a card like Arcanine SV? It is extremely bad. I can name many others.

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer
Really they shouldn't have made
Mom's Kindness
Rival
and all of these cards they just suck(Arcanine HGSS, really a HOLO rare?)

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
lol, someone at my league was just talking about a Shuppet Lv.X.

They shouldn't have made Dialga Lv.X. I mean, look at it. It's completely pointless.

D.u.n.g.e.o.n

Aspiring Trainer
Ray Vin said:
They should have made Mudkip Lv.x!
It would look like this:

Mudkip Lv.x HP200
Poke-Body So I Heard you liek me
Mudkip can't be damaged by attacks (both yours and your opponents) from any Pokemon in play.

[.] I'm kewl
You win.

Retreat:0
Resistance:Everything
Weakness:

LOL U SO FUNNY

Seth1789110

...wow. Thats mature.

They SHOULD have made Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Swampert, Meganium, and Blaziken all evolution Xs.

Shouldn't have made SPs.

magmurder

if shuckle isn't legendary than who is?
pokemon cards had been all about evolves for so long. when sp's were made the format shifted to basics.
as for what they shouldn't have done. no unown g so machamp could CRUSH all those stupid and annoying sp!

Status
Not open for further replies.