What they should've (or shouldn't have) made..

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm. dusknoir SF would have DESTROYED the metagame without unown G haha. same with gengar.

i really don't get why people hate on SP's. i mean they're fun to play and tech decks that include a ton of strategies instead of "attack, draw, claydol, attacK" is a lot more fun. and also if your smart they really aren't hard to beat :p

I think the SP's would have been fine if they were treated just like the old Gym Leader sets where evolution was still needed. Misty's Horsea to evolve into Misty's Seadra. I could've handled Luxray X then, but its just over powered for a possible T2.

because possible t2 take out is not over powered at all

shoulda made crowbat g lv x. auto double poison/ auto paralysis. when played from hand would be amazing <3

Vulpix Yolk said:
They shouldn't have made the baby pokemon in HGSS at all

Uh...yes they should have. Baby pokemon were first introduced into the games at GS, and in the original GS set, babies were printed. So why WOULDN'T they reprint babies like that?

I love this thread! What's weird about SP's is that they made Machamp BEFORE SP's. I've thought since Platinum first came out that Machamp was a hint something like that was about to happen. On a different note: Does anyone know why they didn't make a Magmortar e4?:p

Pokeplayer44 said:
I love this thread! What's weird about SP's is that they made Machamp BEFORE SP's. I've thought since Platinum first came out that Machamp was a hint something like that was about to happen. On a different note: Does anyone know why they didn't make a Magmortar e4?:p

They didn't make Electivire GL either.

Well, if you read the first post you saw that I said it was the only Elite Four Pokemon not made, but you have a good point. They should have made Electivire GL, not FB.:p

I'm just throwing this out there - Blissey Prime. Now I like Blissey, and fully think she deserves to have a Prime card, but this thing is just unusable, even in the relaxed format that my friends and I play casually. Back when I was a kid there was a reason why no one played Pokemon centers. With every other Prime being great or at least decent, she's a huge disappointment.

thepokeviking said:
I'm just throwing this out there - Blissey Prime. Now I like Blissey, and fully think she deserves to have a Prime card, but this thing is just unusable, even in the relaxed format that my friends and I play casually. Back when I was a kid there was a reason why no one played Pokemon centers. With every other Prime being great or at least decent, she's a huge disappointment.

I have to agree with this. I mean, in a water deck with feraligatr prime and a fisherman in hand it could work. Other wise its a sad excuse for a prime.

Should've made: Dunsparce Lv.X. Nuff said

Shouldn't have made: About 90% of the SV cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back