Pokemon What the News Would Say If Prerelease Cards Were Returned

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
How the news would report the return of the stolen Ultra Prism prerelease cards. I know it's a little late, but I hope you enjoy the story
Story:http://www.pokebeach.com/2018/01/many-ultra-prism-prereleases-cancelled-in-europe-due-to-theft

"What? It- it seems we have reports of a 10-year old boy riding a robotic duck, and... what appears to be some sort of yellow, bipedal cat. Bob, are you getting this? Let's get up-close."
(approaches the lad)
"Excuse me, um, sir? We heard you helped return all these cards. Could you give us a scoop on what happened?"
(Ash chuckles) "Ha ha, yeah, it's kind of a long story actually, but you wouldn't mind now, would you?"

(can't contain her smile)
"Well actually we're kind of pressed for ti-"
"Great! Here's how it all started! First we got some reports from this awesome website called Pokebeach that Team Rocket was behind this whole mess, then we kind of panicked. You see, we were at that dock earlier before the cards were stolen, and we thought the three people there were dock workers. But it turns out that they were wearing disguises and were up to no good again! But we worked as a team, and we were sure able to get those cards back! Isn't that right Pikachu?"

"PIKA PIIIII PIKACHUU!!!"
(News correspondent has shocked look on her face)
"So, um, what exactly is Pikachu? A cat of some sort painted yellow?"
(Ash laughs again"
"No, silly, he's a Pikachu! That's why it's his name!"

"Well,um (looks at cameraman), that's... pretty interesting there kid. Anyways, looks like we have to re-"

(Ash pushes her out of the way and puts his face in front of the camera with a cheesy grin on his face)
"HEY PROFESSOR OAK! I GOT THAT MISSION COMPLETED! I HOPE MUK IS DOING WELL! SEE YOU LATER!"
(Pikachu joins in)
"PIKA CHU PIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"

(News correspondent facepalms)
"Ughh, you're ruining my makeup kid."

-Dragonfang

Attachments

• ashface.jpeg
    ashface.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ashface.jpeg
    ashface.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1