BW/BW2 What the "new released" Pokemon Resemble?

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Okay, we all know Chiraami resembles a Chinchilla. Plus a Chinchilla's a rodent so it has to be the region's rodent to deal with like Pachirisu and Pikachu... No. Maybe not since it's normal type, not electric. I don't know though, not all of the Pokemon were released yet.

Gear is a pair of Gears; resembles Bronzor a bit.

Hihidaruma looks like some fat coconut ape with the theme of a tiki.

Mamepato is of course a Pidgeon, depicting of what we have of Starly, Taillow, and Pidgey.

Meguroko is a crocodile, plus it looks like it has shades/sunglasses. Like how the black shades enhance dark-type moves.

Munna resembles A Tapir, and if you are unaware of that animal look it up. It looks like a tiny elephant thing. Also the fact Munna looks a little bit Indian, or that's just me? Idk.

Shimama's a Zebra all inverted.

Reshiram is similar to that of the creature from Spirited Away. I already knew it was fire type due to the "torch" tail.

Zekrom is like a dragon/gladiator, plus I knew it was electric due to the "generator" tail.

Tsutaja's a Gecko/snake/thing, Mijumaru's an Otter, Pokabu's a piggy.

Slowpoke Breeder

Please, call me S.B.
Hihidaruma Research:
-Hi = Sound of a monkey, also fire.
-Hihi = Baboon.
-Hidaruma = Man turned into a fire ball.
-Daruma = Old japanese doll.
-Bodhidharm = A buddhist monk.

tyking16

Aspiring Trainer
Chiramii isn't the region rodent. The region rodent is usually somewhere right after the starter's and regional bird while Chiramii's dex entry is 7 or 78.

BTW, Meguroko is Crocodune (Majora will be mad to see this :) )

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
tyking16 said:
Chiramii isn't the region rodent. The region rodent is usually somewhere right after the starter's and regional bird while Chiramii's dex entry is 7 or 78.

BTW, Meguroko is Crocodune (Majora will be mad to see this :) )

I am livid, trust me.

But seriously, yeah. Hihidaruma is a monkey/ape thing with a theme of a Dharma doll, not a tiki. :D

PokemonFreak44

Aspiring Trainer
Tsutarja- Snake
Pokabu- Pig
Mijimaru- Sea Otter
Reshiram- Dragon / Monster
Zekrom- Dragon / Monster
Zorua- Fox
Zoroark- Fox
Meguroko- Crocodile
Chiraamii- Chinchilla
Hihidaruma- Ape
Shimama- Zebra
Munna- Tapir
Gear- Magnet / Gear
Mamepato- Pidgeon

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
what is the point of this thread? we already know all of this, except the dharma doll part which is pretty interesting.

SinRaven

About the Dharma doll part of Hihidaruma, I hope they do something with the 'empty eye' thingy. Maybe like one eye is always closed, but opens up when it is happy.

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
The fact that all the dolls are burned at the end of the year explains it's type as well.

kriffix

I pick up the pieces
It's been said so many times over so many threads yet people just still don't seem to be able to keep it in their heads long enough to type it!

As I have said about 5 times on previous threads, and Slowpoke breeder has said just above, It's a BABOON and DARUMA (also playing on the words for flame/fire).

I'm sure that me saying this won't be enough to stop people calling it an ape though. When a Pokemon fan has got something in their head, a theory no matter how farfetched (admittedly not applicable here) they absolutely refuse to let got of it until the last possible moment before being proved wrong! I have learnt that time and time again here on these forums and elsewhere!

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Slowpoke Breeder said:
Hihidaruma Research:
-Hi = Sound of a monkey, also fire.
-Hihi = Baboon.
-Hidaruma = Man turned into a fire ball.
-Daruma = Old japanese doll.
-Bodhidharm = A buddhist monk.

Sounds good to me.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
Chiraamii: Chinchilla. That's what I see, other than a crossbreed between a mouse and a chinchilla.

Munna: Tapir/pillow. Tapirs are cool, and so are pillows, and that's what I see.

Gear: Gears. Durr.

Mamepato: Pidgeon. Durr x2.

Hihidaruma: Really spazy gorilla. Possibly tiki related.

Shimama: Electric Zebra, pretty straight forward.

Meguroko: Crocodile with shades. Lives in the desert, just like regular crocs.:p

There. I think these are pretty straight forward, so no controversey should arise.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
sturtle said:
There. I think these are pretty straight forward, so no controversey should arise.
Guess what, there will. Even though their origins are already known you still keep discussing what they resemble?

sturtle said:
Hihidaruma: Really spazy gorilla. Possibly tiki related.
No. It is based of a baboon [hihi] and a Daruma doll. I doesn't even look like a tiki statue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daruma_doll

sturtle said:
Meguroko: Crocodile with shades. Lives in the desert, just like regular crocs.:p
Never heard of Spectacled Caiman?

These are plain obvious, but I know, even after posting this, people will reject it and claim there own stupid ideas to be true.

monpyro97

I'm back !
Tsutarja- Snake
Pokabu- Pig
Mijimaru- Sea Otter
Zekrom- Dragon / Monster
Zorua- Fox
Zoroark- Fox
Meguroko- Crocodile
Chiraamii- Chinchilla
Hihidaruma- gorilla or Ape
Shimama- Zebra
Munna- Tapir
Gear- Gear (Like putting two Brozors together)
Mamepato- Pidgeon

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Pokequaza said:
Never heard of Spectacled Caiman?

These are plain obvious, but I know, even after posting this, people will reject it and claim there own stupid ideasto be true.

Now now, no need for that. I think you should take a gander at Meguroko's classification before you call anyone's idea stupid. (It's Desert Crocodile Pokemon, btw.)

Hihidaruma's body really gives me the sense of a gorilla more than a baboon despite it's name. Just sayin'.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
cocowoushi said:
Now now, no need for that. I think you should take a gander at Meguroko's classification before you call anyone's idea stupid. (It's Desert Crocodile Pokemon, btw.)

Hihidaruma's body really gives me the sense of a gorilla more than a baboon despite it's name. Just sayin'.

Crocodune.

But yeh, you have to admit, this conversation is a bit pointless. I mean, aside from Hihidaruma, virtually every pokemon we've seen is obvious. And Hihidaruma is at least part monkey/ape of some kind, that part is automatically a given.

PokemonFreak44

Aspiring Trainer
monpyro97 said:
Tsutarja- Snake
Pokabu- Pig
Mijimaru- Sea Otter
Zekrom- Dragon / Monster
Zorua- Fox
Zoroark- Fox
Meguroko- Crocodile
Chiraamii- Chinchilla
Hihidaruma- gorilla or Ape
Shimama- Zebra
Munna- Tapir
Gear- Gear (Like putting two Brozors together)
Mamepato- Pidgeon

:( Not cool dude, you just copy and pasted my post! thanks :D