Ruling what strategy from eggsachu?????

Hiya,

Basicly, spread damage with Zzzap or Split Bomb, then ATM Rocking to draw loads of prize, or use Delta Circle to do lotsa damage. Metallic Thunder T2 with DRE also hurts. >.<

cya.

The deck doesn't use Rock, it just loses its consistency if you include it. Basically, just use Zzzap as an initial attack while your activating your Scramble. Then use Metallic Thunder or Delta Circle to finish off the already damaged pokemon.

RE:  what strategy from eggsachu?????

Whicker said:
The deck doesn't use Rock, it just loses its consistency if you include it. Basically, just use Zzzap as an initial attack while your activating your Scramble. Then use Metallic Thunder or Delta Circle to finish off the already damaged pokemon.
I don't agree with that at all. Rock seems soo nessicary to the strategy, you pretty much have to play 2-3. Otherwise, candies will run though you and swarm stage 2s will rip through you low hped pokes.

RE:   what strategy from eggsachu?????

Papi/Manny said:
Whicker said:
I don't agree with that at all. Rock seems soo nessicary to the strategy, you pretty much have to play 2-3. Otherwise, candies will run though you and swarm stage 2s will rip through you low hped pokes.

Explain why Martin and Eric didn't use Rock then...

papi/manny: no rock needed means they atk like crazy and fast in the game.

juz think of 2 times metalic thunder( w scramble) will kill almost any pokemon!

LOL, late post...
yep yep, only prob is if the opponent has a deck that uses no poke-bodies or powers...
I can think of one, which is eeveelutions, as long as eevee gets evolved quick enough so zzzap doesn't get it.

RE:  what strategy from eggsachu?????

en_ryu said:
LOL, late post...
yep yep, only prob is if the opponent has a deck that uses no poke-bodies or powers...
I can think of one, which is eeveelutions, as long as eevee gets evolved quick enough so zzzap doesn't get it.
depends on if they run Eeveelutions EXs or not . . .

Then you just hit 'em with Eggytor.

Rock is needed, but maybe just for a tech. it doesn't seem essential to me, but it wouldn't hurt to might tech in 1. to me 0 seems fine, but i've teched in 1 in my list :)

Arcanine out.

Back