Pokemon What Pokemon has the coolest and dumbest name?

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
The title saids it all, which Pokémon in your opinion has the coolest name, and which Pokémon has the dumbest name.

[private]Moved to Chillax. Way too shallow for Gen. Pokemon Discussion.~ES[/private]

RE: What Pokemon has the coolest name?

My favorite is Ekans and Arbok because they are backwards of Snake and Kobra.

Talonflame. No matter what anybody says, I freaking love this name.

Genesect is also really cool sounding.

hmm... Cool pokémon usually have cool names... Lucario, Haxorus, Zoroark, Arcanine, Rayquaza, Hydreigon... a lot others...

I think Darkrai sounds pretty cool... I also like Typhlosion, Gyarados, and Piplup. Bidoof just sounds goofy (even though I think it's an awesome name)

Squirtle, because it rhymes with turtle, and it's a turtle! ve4cn38c9qn98qnx98qndewnvew9venf9e XD

But really, Squirtle.

Muk. He's a cool pokemon and saying his name is fun. MUKKKKKKKK

I like to say Cherubi. It's pretty awesome to say! Also:
- Illumise
- Snorunt
- Spheal
- Skitty
- Delcatty
- Seedot
- Lotad
- Meloetta
- Cryogonal
- Klingklang
- Alomomola

Most importantly... CHINCHOU

Milotic is pretty decent, and Volcarona is one of the most creative and cool sounding in my opinion. Basically any name with an X or a Z is cool, too/
I also like Accelgor and Escavalier. Both pretty cool names in their own right. And, of course, Octillery. Gotta love it.

Seriously, I love almost every Pokémon name. But if I gotta pick 5 of my favorites, it'd look like this. Though there's so many others I like too.
  • Ludicolo! :3
  • Rayquaza
  • Hydreigon
  • Krewella wait, that's not a Pokémon
  • Volcarona
  • Haxorus
I seem to like dragon-type names. :3

I updated the question. My least favorite name on a Pokémon has got to be Mankey. All they did was change a vowel in Monkey.

I dislike the name Ducklett and Swanna isn't much better. Just very plain!

I can't think of a Pokémon name that I specifically like, but I've always found Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam a very clever and funny bunch of names!

The name I like best is Charizard. It sounds tough! :D

I don't like that they called Pokémon Purugly, Stunky, or Skuntank. It's insulting! :( The latter two are at least based on an actual animal, but why create a name based on the term "Pure Ugly". That's harsh.

I really love Heracross, Skarmory and Houndoom. I think Bidoof, Stunky and Mr.Mime are plain weird/dumb.

Back