Discussion What Pokémon Do You Want to See as a GX, and Why?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hydreigon GX
Stage 2 Team Skull's Hydreigon-GX HP250[N]
Evolves from Team Skull's Zweilous

Ability Blockade
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, neither player can play any Supporter cards.

[P][D][C][C] Hyper Beam 140
Discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[P][D][C][C] Ravenous Hunger-GX
Discard two of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to them. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes two Prize Cards.
If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
Ultra Rare

Absolutly

Aspiring Trainer
Absol is a beloved Pokémon that has just been a tech in other decks, such as the one from Roaring Skies. I fear that if Absol GX were to be released, it would just become a spicy tech for Darkrai decks... this is not what I want, I want an Absol GX that's good enough to be a deck of its own.
I really want a GX version of Absol. It's my favorite pokemon in the whole game and I would do anything for there to be a good one.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I'd like to see Gengar with some kind of Psychic energy acceleration ability and Creep Show GX that knocks out 2 Pokemon with 6 damage counters or more on them.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Magnezone: I would love to see the return of Dual Brains, possibly my favourite ability in the entire TCG.
Camerupt: just because he’s ma boi
Blacephalon and Stakataka: they haven’t had a card yet
Psychic Decidueye, Darkness Incineroar and Fairy Primarina have been suggested to death but would be so interesting.
Also, Sinnoh starters and Victreebel (also ma boi and hasn’t had a playable card yet)

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
Mime Jr. GX, perhaps we can see the return of the Lost Zone? One of my friends played (noncompetitively)a super cheap Mime Jr./Lost World deck.

__nicolo__

Aspiring Trainer
I will like to see a set like Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge, only to see ya-boy Guzma's Golisopod GX

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
I want a Tyranitar GX. And not just any Tyranitar GX, but one that brings Pursuit trapping to the TCG with a GX attack that KO's any tiny baby 'mon trying to switch out from it, either to the bench or back to the hand/deck, in a way similar to a Trap Card that you may or may not decide to use, kind of like how Pursuit works in the games (you attack the opponent as they switch out, when switching out otherwise goes first).

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I would like to see:
1. Pyroar GX-super cool Pokemon that could make Metals not as powerful as they will be when SM5 drops.
2. A Silvally GX that has some kind of anti-UB ability like what we got against Plasma Pokemon in Plasma Blast.
3. A good Lunala GX.
4. Celebi GX with some cool Evolution mechanics.
5. A Suicune GX that isn't just another Mediocre water attacker.