General What is Your Favourite Color?

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
Teal said:
Guess.
And brown.

And orange. And maybe green too.
ô◡o
Are you trying to tell me something? I like straight action, honey. If you know what I mean.

you caught on to my love note bby.

wow

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
Crimson! Not as bright as solid red or scarlet, but also not as dark as maroon or burgundy. I find it to be my perfect color because of those traits; any other shade of red just seems ugly to me.

I also find amber to be a beautiful color. It's the perfect mix of yellow and orange, and is very appealing to the eyes.

Jaquii

Formerly known as saurs'pokefan
Nengeni said:
mauve is the way to go... :d
:p. I hate mauve. When your carpet is mauve, and you don't feel like replacing it, you get kinda sick of it.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
My favourite colour is yellow! It stands out to me and is nice and bright. ^v^

However, my other favourite "colour" is rainbow! I've just always liked rainbows. They're so colourful and beautiful...

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I don't know how you found this Skyleaf, but good job! :p

My favorite color would be almost any kind of blue and turquoise! If turquoise isn't counted as blue.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I like different shades of light blue. It reminds me of my mother's birthland: Tunesia, a clear and shittering sea, and a clouded sky on a bright day. I also like naturalistic pallets in general. I'm not a fan of expressive colors.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
My favourite colour is Alizarin Crimson. Reminds me of how nice it felt when I would read a book in silence on my comfy chair in my warm home while it snowed outside<3

2939.jpg

RedT

Aspiring Trainer
My favourite colour is Alizarin Crimson. Reminds me of how nice it felt when I would read a book in silence on my comfy chair in my warm home while it snowed outside<3

2939.jpg

That tone has got nothing on Bordeaux Red

mtn-94-bordeuaxred_X.jpg

:cool:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Cashmere color. I love it, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I love wearing things like cute Cashmere scarfs, or a nice Cashmere top. It's the perfect color for clothing in my opinion.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Every. single. shade. of blue, Its the best color xD. i also like lavender and some lighter shades of purple and green

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I love red! Any shade really, it's just the most appealing to me. Other than that, orange and gold are pretty nice looking, as well as light blue. :)