General What is Your Dream Pokemon Team?

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
What is your dream Pokemon team? In other words, what are those six Pokemon which you always love to have in one party? Please also tell us what you nick-name these Pokemon!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
What is your dream Pokemon team? In other words, what are those six Pokemon which you always love to have in one party? Please also tell us what you nick-name these Pokemon!
Now not all of them are in my top 6, but they are all in my top 10. My list is constantly changing, but no matter how much it fluctuates, these guys always manage to stay at the tip top of my favorites list, so here they are! I love these guys so much <3

Alolan Ninetales - I always nickname her Trixie, I don't know why. I just like the name.

Ribombee - I usually nickname her Tinker Bell. She reminds me of her, and how I used to love Tinker Bell as a kid <3

Glaceon - It's elegant, it's cool, it's beautiful, and I usually nickname her Glaze, always have since I first got one.

Mega Sceptile - He's such a bad ass! I always nickname him Stealth, ever since I hatched a Treecko in Gen IV at least.

Plusle - Always been one of my favorites. Proton is his name.

Honchkrow - Such a mischievous bird. I usually nickname him Nightfowl.

PIXELMAGE

Now not all of them are in my top 6, but they are all in my top 10. My list is constantly changing, but no matter how much it fluctuates, these guys always manage to stay at the tip top of my favorites list, so here they are! I love these guys so much <3

Alolan Ninetales - I always nickname her Trixie, I don't know why. I just like the name.

Ribombee - I usually nickname her Tinker Bell. She reminds me of her, and how I used to love Tinker Bell as a kid <3

Glaceon - It's elegant, it's cool, it's beautiful, and I usually nickname her Glaze, always have since I first got one.

Mega Sceptile - He's such a bad ass! I always nickname him Stealth, ever since I hatched a Treecko in Gen IV at least.

Plusle - Always been one of my favorites. Proton is his name.

Honchkrow - Such a mischievous bird. I usually nickname him Nightfowl.
Yes I can perfectly relate.

PIXELMAGE

My personal dream team is
1. Reunicleus. His name is DeoxiRhibo
2. Alakazam. Her name is ESP
3.Victini. His name is FerventFox
4. Electrivire. His name is Ohm
5. Xurkitree. Its name is Wired
6. Greninja. His name his XxShadowPepexX
Fortunately, my dream team is a reality on Sun and Moon because I recently hacked in all of those Pokemon!:D
Unfortunately, I can't do rated VG battles on Moon.:(

Nyora

A Cat
Well I don't have a personal favorite team much but I play balanced hackmons sooo much, more often that not when I face a Primal Kongress i think it has a Choice Scarf on it, that I'd have to say that my dream team for BH (Balanced Hackmons) would be
Primal Kyogre - PK Water Spout - Bcuz what else does Primal Kyogre do?
Mega Tyranitar - Destroyer King - Everyone should know this. :p
Darmanitan - King Kong - Destroys everything while looking all badass and cool.
Mega Venusaur - Junglosaurus - A name I've had for Venusaur ever since I saw it.
Xurkitree - Zap - Plain and simple, just zap.
Alolan Raitcate - Black & White yo - The typing explains it all really.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Ahh, to choose only 6. It was easy in Gen VI when I would just choose my favourite from each Generation. But alas, that's no longer the case.

1. Prince the Umbreon. The main stay of any fantasy team that I make. Umbreon has long been my favourite, and will always be a staple.
  2. Talon the Aerodactyl. A long time fossil favourite of mine.
  3. Aquarius the Milotic. I used one in Omega Ruby and became very fond of it. Such a lovely creature.
  4. Ennis the Luxray. I absolutely adore Luxray. Every chance I get to use one, I do.
  5. Vino the Lycanroc (Midnight form). Used one on my Moon team, and just... Boom. Fell in love.
  6. Evergreen the Lurantis. Used one on my Sun team, and also fell in love.
And if I could have a travel buddy who doesn't battle, but just wanders with me, I'd go with the adorable lil shock gerbil, Becky the Dedenne!

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I just wanna cop out and have back ups, but I guess I really shouldn't. I really want to add the Island Guardians to my team, but that would be unrealistic. So I will omit them. Here is my team:
  1. Rex the Tyrantrum. Ever since its reveal, I have been in love with Tyrunt and Tyrantrum. Tyrannosaurus rex's are my favorite animals and I love fossil Pokemon. Also, dragon. The name is pretty obvious and cliche.
  2. Estrella (eh-STRAY-ja) the Clefable. The fairy reveal was all I needed in my life. Clefable was a cool Pokemon to me, but normal type Pokemon are my least favorite. Then it became full fairy, I was gagged. It's cute and jiggly. And not puffy. Estrella is star in Spanish, thus another cliche name.
  3. Tibu (TEE-boo) the Garchomp. Growing up in the desert, I love the desert theme. When generation IV came out, the pseudo-legendary grabbed my attention. Then, seeing Cynthia, this tough and elegant champion, rocking a Garchomp, I made it an effort to be to choice. Mega choice. Tibu is short for tiburon, which is shark in Spanish. I'm creative.
  4. Pikachunes (pee-ka-CHOO-ness) the Mimikyu. Mimikyu was revealed, and like everyone else, it grabbed my attention and I fell in love with it. I thought it was a doodle Pokemon (like that doodle Spongebob). And I saw it was a fairy Pokemon, done and sealed. (You can see there is a theme of dragons and fairies with me...) Pikachunes comes from the fact my mom never called Pokemon by its name. The only one she knew was Pikachu. So, all Pokemon together were called Pikachunes. Mimikyu is a Pikachu image-clone. So, it is a Pikacunes.
  5. Ty (or Tyra if female) the Tyranitar. Another dinosaur looking Pokemon, I fell in love with it in generation II. I made it my effort to catch a Larvitar and grow it into a Tyranitar. A rock type Pokemon that captivated my attention. A dragon-like Pokemon. Ty and Tyra are just too easy of nicknames.
  6. Myo (MY-oh) the Reuniclus. In generation V, I got White version because Zekrom looked awesome. When I found Solosis, the cell Pokemon, I was gagged and needed it in my team. I love Physiology and science. And Reuniclus is really cute. So amazing. A myocyte is a muscle cell. I love muscles and I love studying them. Also, Reuniclus can be strong.
Not including Goodra, Togekiss, Salamence, or Granbull sucks because I love them and all have their uses. And I want the Island Guardians and the Legendary Golems. But alas that is not realistic.