what is the set that has the best Holo foil and reverse holo?

now I've seen LM reverse holo and I think *just from looking at the scans* it is good!

e-cards reverse, with all holo covered entire card -except the pic- was good enough, but like WPM said, make me hard to read the text...
if I may say, my Entei promo, has better holos entire card than e-cards because it was galaxy foil, different than e-cards reverse holos.

I must say that UF RHs could be really good but I have not seen a LM rev holo cards yet so i will check it out this Saturday after the CCs!

I'de say Unseen Forces has the best reverse holo. I don't really like the reverse look from Ruby & Sapphire to Team Aqua vs. Tem Maga, it's looks kind of cool in Delta Species though. As for holo foils, I'd still say Unseen Forces, I like the regular looking holo better than the ones in Delta Species.

bass_forte said:
Legend Maker's one is like a normal rare holo with gold letters.

ah! so I was right about this...
LM reverse has same holo just like normal holo but with gold letters and expansion symbol...
then LM holos will be one of the best reverse holos!

but don't you think the gold letters are kinda hard to read? There are some scans with gold letters and I hardly read them:(

Gold letters with a foil suck. Just gold/silver's fine. Like Yugioh, their rares are nice (silver lettering). But they've been around since TRR.. so UFO has them too =P

I would say FR/LG because the cards are awesome when they are reverse holo. I have magneton both holo and reverse holo.:)

RE:  what is the set that has the best Holo foil and reverse holo?

Umbreon666 said:
FRLG is nice. But DS simply takes it!
I finally saw a Reverse Holo Holon's Electrode and it looked like the card was just metal! I think UF has the best Holos. DS is just a flat, shiny surface

my favoirte is hidden legends but my ideal would be the shinny from legend maker with the logo and an energy emblem like hidden legends or the symbol like frlg

Back