Pokemon What is the Most Plentiful Pokemon in Your Area?

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Shining Raikou, Jul 14, 2016.

1. TheFlyingPidove Missing the old days
    TheFlyingPidove

Pidgeys, Rattatas, Weedles and uh.. That's it.. :U

2. Digital Dragon Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
    Digital Dragon

There are a ton of the normal Pidgey, Rattata, and Weedle, but there are a fair amount of Spearow and Eevee as well. Surprisingly, Nidoran of both genders are pretty common too.

3. MeloettaLover Loves Meloetta
    MeloettaLover

Garrettsville, OH rarely even HAS Pokemon (not in the whole town, just my area) If I get a Pokemon around it's usually a Weedle or a Pidgey. UGH. (I do have a Jigglypuff from my G-ma's house. She's in Newton Falls, OH. :D

4. Here in Jacksonville NC I see a lot of Pidgey's, Rattata's and Eevee's. Only that last one is really helpful as far as I'm concerned and only because my top three strongest Pokémon are Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon.

5. pokedan24 Aspiring Trainer
    pokedan24

Pidgey, Ratatta, and Weedle. I don't mind Pidgey and Weedles because they're easy to evolve for exp.

Eevee is also surprisingly common.

6. Skyleaf2000 Resident UB Enthusiast
    Skyleaf2000

Aside from the Pokemon that are everywhere (Pidgey, Ratatta, Weedle, Eevee), my area has a gajillion Venonat and Drowzee.

7. SquirtleScrub Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleScrub

If i had a eevee for every ratatta i had... Well i would have a lot of eevees ;)

8. Celty Somebody you used to know
    Celty

Here in Wellesley, Massachusetts I frequently find Pidgey, Venonat and soo many Drowzee @^@

9. Athena The Cooler Danchou
    Athena

Advanced Member Member

After playing the game for a couple months now, I can say with a certainty that this is a proper representation of my neighborhood:

[​IMG]

10. Maserati777 Aspiring Trainer
    Maserati777

Now at Level 20, here's a list of Pokémon I've seen, I'm not including Pokémon I've seen once, Pokémon I've only seen from eggs or evolved forms. Also most of these do include egg hatches, I don't know for example how many Pidgey's were hatched from eggs but not many. I don't encounter every Pokémon that pops up, though I have been recently trying to fill my bird and bug medals. But I'd say the first 8 are closer to Eevee's seen list and Eevee's seen list is probably closer to 135.

Eevee: 120
    Pidgey: 94
    Rattata: 90
    Weedle: 67
    Drowzee: 62
    Spearow: 51
    Venonat: 48
    Zubat: 43
    Oddish: 43
    Paras: 39
    Bellsprout: 38
    Caterpie: 37
    Magikarp: 32
    Nidoran (F): 27
    Shellder: 24
    Goldeen: 23
    Nidoran (M): 22
    Krabby: 22
    Psyduck: 21
    Gastly: 20
    Staryu: 19
    Poliwag: 18
    Slowpoke: 11
    Jynx: 11
    Horsea: 10
    Squirtle: 10
    Jigglypuff: 9
    Tauros: 5
    Meowth: 5
    Geodude: 5
    Exeggcute: 5
    Rhyhorn: 5
    Seel: 4
    Pikachu: 4
    Koffing: 4
    Charmander: 3
    Tentacool: 3
    Dratini: 3
    Abra: 2
    Clefairy: 2
    Vulpix: 2
    Bulbasaur: 2

11. Serperior 464/500
    Serperior

Advanced Member Member

Rattata. Lots and lots of Rattata. I'm sitting on 2268 Rattata candy right now. It's insane.

12. professor layton Aspiring Trainer
    professor layton

funny. Used to live in Blaine a long time ago.

Anyways, I remember going there and only seeing Rattata. :confused: What a bummer lol

13. Uralya *ponders everything*
    Uralya

In my area of Dallas-Fort Worth, Rattata, Pidgey, Doduo, bugs and grass types up to Bulbasaur are fairly common. There is also a huge lake that I travel to that spawns Magikarp, Psyduck, Slowpoke and Dratini like mad.

Now that I've moved to college at Texas A&M, Rattata and Pidgey are still everywhere, but Koffing, Staryu, Horsea, Poliwag, Bulbasaur, Magikarp, Slowpoke, and Psyduck are the most common. There are also select Jigglypuff, Pinsir, and Meowth nests on campus. They used to be Bulbasaur and Voltorb, but the spawn changes fixed that.

14. Phototoxin I herd u leik mudkipz?
    Phototoxin

UK - we're full of Drowzees and no one knows why!

15. Sugarytoast HeyImJokar
    Sugarytoast

Pidgeys. They are everywhere i go.

16. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

In my area, Poliwag, Pidgey, and Rattata.

17. Wish you could send some of those Poliwag my way.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails