What is/are the sets that you have the most card out of?

RE:   What is/are the sets that you have the most card out of?

cute-mew said:
masterryanx said:
Woah, woah calm down. Deep breath. I like Mew just as much as you do. I've got tons of Mew stuff, I'm just saying that I want it badly (and the HP Mew ex), I'm not dissing Mew. ^ ^;;

What the Delibird??
oops, sorry I meant avatar
and, like mew as much as I do?, as me... look at my signature, there's a site all about mew created by me
click here for my collection
and sorry, I didn't really meant to scream, I just tried to protect mew :p

Darn beat me by just a little bit, I'm not going to go through the list but in some areas you've got me beat and in some areas I've got you beat. I find it funny that you also have that Mew toy at the bottom of that list, didn't think I'd ever find another person with one of those. I didn't mean to turn this into a competition. ^ ^;;

Oh, and I got my avvie at the best Japanese fan site on the planet www.pokesho.com just click on the little icon of Ash on the left side and you can pick from avvies of the Video Games, Anime, and Manga. ;)

Now back on topic because we've seriously got sidetracked. Just PM me if you have questions.

Wow that is a lot of card out of the sets you guys have.:)

To me, it must be Holon Phantoms and Delta Species.

Holon Phantoms: missing 2 *
Delta Species: missing 3 * and 3 EX

Have three Box Toppers from HP

Legend Maker. I have every single card out of that set except for 4. the 3 *'s and Flygon ex. too bad, i can probably get one of the *'s and a flygon but i don't really care that much.

Arcanine out.

Wow you should get them to complete the set.:)

Umm, Probably Neo Discovery, Neo Revelations and Neo Genesis. My best come from there too. Soon when my TRR box comes it'll be that.

I have all of neo discovery except for 3 cards I think but I know I have all the rares from it.:)

legend maker , missing regice and walrein ex... and unseen forces , missing only steelix ex.

Wow that is pretty good. I hope you can complete the set. Go online and buy the singles of them and you will complete the sets.:)

Back