Ruling What in the....

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
On most of my energy search cards, I see a bunch of white dots on the picture. What are these white dots?

You mean like white splotches, that looks like someone spilled drops of white paint on the card? I have some cards like that as well, most of them from EX: Deoxys. Many of the newer sets seem to have an increasing amount of production errors, from uneven holos, cards that bend too easily, and white spots. They are annoying.

don't forget DocRobot, the ever popular line down the middle of the Holon Phantoms cards, and all the misprint boxes of HP. but on topic, can you put a scan or something onto the site so we know what you're talking about, like Abhorsen said?

Arcanine out.

Like my friend has a Deoxys Metagross that is so bend so much that it is so obvious when put into a sleeve in a deck.

RE:  What in the....

Arcanine 274 said:
don't forget DocRobot, the ever popular line down the middle of the Holon Phantoms cards, and all the misprint boxes of HP.  but on topic, can you put a scan or something onto the site so we know what you're talking about, like Abhorsen said?

Arcanine out.

yer, they have a line down the middle of the energy's in holon phantoms

Back