What if Kadabra was in Mysterious Treasures?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I've decided to have a crack at faking like everybody else on Pokébeach and Deviantart respectively, here's my first card, Kadabra. Unfortunately, I do not have Photoshop, so if the card looks pixelated, then I apologise in advance.

kadabra_by_kangaflora-d4xqyc7.png

This card is my take on what Kadabra might've looked like if it were in Mysterious Treasures as a Secret Uncommon card. Credit goes to Aschefield101 for both the Blank and the Symbols.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
It looks nice. Which program are you using? I heard Microsoft Publisher is a good alternative to do the text part, and GIMP is a nice substitute to Photoshop.

Altough it does look pixelated, the font used for attacks description seems legit. The others might need some improvement. Good job and welcome to faking. :D

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Delta Nite said:
It looks nice. Which program are you using? I heard Microsoft Publisher is a good alternative to do the text part, and GIMP is a nice substitute to Photoshop.

Altough it does look pixelated, the font used for attacks description seems legit. The others might need some improvement. Good job and welcome to faking. :D

Thanks for that, I might use that program next time I fake. I manage to do it using Paint, which may be why it looks pixelated. I'm glad you like it. Thanks, the feedback is much appreciated.:D

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
For your first try at faking cards, this is really good. The font for the card could be worked on a bit, but you have gotten pretty close to the real font. I would also work on the background on the next card (but it seems like you are all ready aware of that). Besides all that, I am looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Ice Arceus said:
For your first try at faking cards, this is really good. The font for the card could be worked on a bit, but you have gotten pretty close to the real font. I would also work on the background on the next card (but it seems like you are all ready aware of that). Besides all that, I am looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

Thanks for that, Ice Arceus. Really appreciated.;)

QUICK EDIT: I'm so pleased that the first card went according to plan, especially as I went by the motto: Make best with what you've got. Thanks for the feedback so far.