What Hobbies Do You Have Besides Pokémon?

TCGDeoxys

I'm made of DNA, just like you are!
I've gotta say boxing. My middle school apparently has boxing, and I've been doing great.
Also Madden 16(duh, I play football)

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Unless you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm a huge My Little Pony fan. I've seen every episode and have a huge collection of figures, etc. that would rival my Pokemon collection.

I also like random facts and trivia and I'm hugely into trivia game shows like Jeopardy! and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Even though Millionaire is nowhere near as good as it used to be ever since they changed their format (that and they haven't had a winner in 10+ years), the old episodes give me a huge burst of nostalgia.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Super Smash Bros. [specifically SSB4] is my other huge hobby, and I've been trying to go play competitive SSB4 under the name TDK for a while now; nothing yet, but hopefully soon!

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Other than Pokémon (both VG and TCG), my main hobbies include watchin' anime, playin' Magic: the Gathering (specifically the EDH format), and reading lore (Magic-related). Other than that, I also spend way too much time on Tumblr doin' Cuss-all.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
My mine hobby apart from serving in my church (actually not a hobby but a lifestyle)
Is clash of clans!

I'm in the clan called the Friends of None so if you play then come join!

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Now I think of it I have many hobbies.

I used to play the violin a lot, I had lessons weekly for over 11 years. I've quit recently because I wasn't really good at it and didn't enjoy it like before. Also my teacher has quit as well because of health issues.

When I was younger I used to play with Legos all the time, I have a huge collection. There are still sets coming out that I think look very nice, but my other hobbies are already expensive.

Now my main hobbies are definitely playing video games and watching Anime.
Some of my favourite video game series:
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Professor Layton
  • Ace Attorney
  • Fire Emblem
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Metroid
  • Paper Mario
  • Half-Life and Portal
  • Monster Hunter
  • Super Smash Bros
And I can name a lot more video game series if I want to... They're all just lovely. I can tell you about what Anime I like as well but you might as well take a look at My Anime List.

And... I listen to music almost daily, read mangas, comics and books. Watch movies and series on TV. I like taking walks every now and then. I have a nice collection of physical games, figures and trading cards. That's about it, my hobbies keep me rather busy, and my wallet rather empty :p

Currenly I'm playing Fallout 4 and I'm about to watch Steven Universe.

arno

TCG Player
One big hobby of me is experimeting with servers and workstations.
(Creating a whole automatic network to making a useless connection of servers from windows 2000 to windows 2016)

Some other hobby's are:

# Playing with Nintendo 3ds:
Terraria
Super smash bross
(rest is pokemon)

# PC games like:
Age of empires II HD
Binding of Isaac
Robocraft
Combat Arms

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Other games I like include:
  • Smash Bros
  • Okami
  • LoZ
  • Tales of
  • Kirby (some)
Other anime I like include:
  • FutureCard BuddyFight
  • Seven Deadly Sins (also called Nanatsu no Taizai)
  • Case Closed
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Fairy Tail (just starting)
I also love to read, write, draw, and play the French horn. :)

Aoki

Aspiring Trainer
  • Reading popular science books, ranging from neuroscience to mathematics. I also look through scientific journals, from time to time. More like a main interest than a hobby, I'd say.
  • Playing the piano. Learning Chopin's and Liszt's works. Also trying to see if I can learn the violin.
  • Researching into fitness regimens. I like playing badminton, and it's my personal goal to be as skilled as the famous players someday.
  • Chess. Still a beginner, but, I love learning about it.
  • Mathematics. Might take up an additional major, someday.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
My current largest hobby next to Pokémon is fossil-hunting/collecting (as is evident from my fossil thread here). I also collect interesting rocks.
6kYKSWD.jpg
thRsOVO.jpg

While I spend the majority of my time playing Pokémon games, I also enjoy the Zelda series and some of the more iconic N64 games (Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, and Rayman 2). I've still yet to beat most of those, though. *Needs to stop putting-off Majora's Mask*

I like drawing and coming up with ideas. I mostly do Pokémon fan art (most of which goes toward card-faking), but I also sometimes create Fakemon and original characters. I do some graphic design as well and sometimes pixel art.
father_nature__clean_lines__by_karite_kita_neko-d5q5qpt.png

Sort of into photography and cooking. Not particularly good at either, but I like to fiddle around with them.
hawk_moth_with_purple_lens_flare_by_icycatelf-d95s7n3.jpg

Watching anime and reading manga. I prefer shoujo over shonen.

I rarely buy the cards anymore (like maybe one single a year, if that), but I'm still kind of into Yu-Gi-Oh! My favorites are Magician of Black Chaos and The Winged Dragon of Ra (illegal version). While I mostly fake Pokémon cards, I sometimes do Yu-Gi-Oh! cards as well.
chibi_kj_kun_fake_card__japanese__by_karite_kita_neko-d7gqbey.png

Cheyfayce

Stylist by day, Pokemon trainer by night.
  • Stage performance ( I sing and dance..sometimes at the same time!!:eek:)
  • Photography
  • Cooking (my Mother is a chef,I was trained well! )
  • Travel
  • Gaming
  • Geocaching
  • Writing
  • Fashion
  • Catching bugs ( BF is really into Entomology so naturally I've picked this hobby up,too )

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
When I'm not playing Pokémon or at work, I do any of the following:

Video Games: Both play and make my own, since I'm a game designer according to the slip of paper I spent $80k for. This also helps me analyze games and truly see where their faults are at.
Yu-Gi-Oh: I'm the TO/Head Judge at my local card shop, so twice a week I host the tournaments. We usually average around 22-27 on Friday nights and 8-12 on Saturday afternoons, though Friday's seen a slight decline in recent weeks... I'm also a Super Mod on one of the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh forums out there.
Cardfight Vanguard: I'm literally the reason my local card shop has this game on its shelves.
Pens: I collect pens. Dunno why, I just happened to amass a large assortment of novelty pens that I've come across over the years. Some are cartoonishly large, others have unique designs or aesthetic looks, and some even have a hidden blade in them!
Cribbage: I learned how to play when I was 4, and I still have the board I learned how to play on that my grandfather gave to me when he passed away. Once in a blue moon I'll play my father. And win.

hunter994x

Boss Salamence
When I'm not playing Pokémon or at work, I do any of the following:

Video Games: Both play and make my own, since I'm a game designer according to the slip of paper I spent $80k for. This also helps me analyze games and truly see where their faults are at.
Yu-Gi-Oh: I'm the TO/Head Judge at my local card shop, so twice a week I host the tournaments. We usually average around 22-27 on Friday nights and 8-12 on Saturday afternoons, though Friday's seen a slight decline in recent weeks... I'm also a Super Mod on one of the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh forums out there.
Cardfight Vanguard: I'm literally the reason my local card shop has this game on its shelves.
Pens: I collect pens. Dunno why, I just happened to amass a large assortment of novelty pens that I've come across over the years. Some are cartoonishly large, others have unique designs or aesthetic looks, and some even have a hidden blade in them!
Cribbage: I learned how to play when I was 4, and I still have the board I learned how to play on that my grandfather gave to me when he passed away. Once in a blue moon I'll play my father. And win.

CFV is an awesome game! I hope CFO is released soon.

Which YGO forum do you go to?

Sibernethy

Aspiring Trainer
Since 2010, my hobbies have been mostly:

1: Fiction Writing (fanfics, too).
2: Sound Engineering (which I did professionally).
3: Game Development.
4: Foreign Languages (Currently learning Croatian and Danish)
5: Self-Help (Does help, actually!).
6: PR & HR (I used to be Chief of Partner Support for a Youtube MCN).
7: Philosophy & Philanthropy (I like to think well of mankind and help out whenever I see an opportunity).
8: Youtube videos! (I have a gaming channel)

hunter994x

Boss Salamence
Since 2010, my hobbies have been mostly:

1: Fiction Writing (fanfics, too).
2: Sound Engineering (which I did professionally).
3: Game Development.
4: Foreign Languages (Currently learning Croatian and Danish)
5: Self-Help (Does help, actually!).
6: PR & HR (I used to be Chief of Partner Support for a Youtube MCN).
7: Philosophy & Philanthropy (I like to think well of mankind and help out whenever I see an opportunity).
8: Youtube videos! (I have a gaming channel)

Writing is hard, but fun. I've tried writing before, Pokemon and otherwise, but never finished anything :(

Sibernethy

Aspiring Trainer
Writing is hard, but fun. I've tried writing before, Pokemon and otherwise, but never finished anything :(

I feel your pain. I started a Pokemon fanfiction back in 2009 called Lucario & the 10 Ordeals. I managed to write about 52,000 words before I stopped about halfway through the story and never really picked it up again.